Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2024/25

I'm guessing AWB, Lindelof and Sancho out, Mazraoui and De Ligt in
I’d hope we have 2 from Ugarte, Fofana or A Rabiot sorted too. It’s clear our midfield is stinking the place out we need Rabiot on a free and one of the two other midfield options. Eriksen, I would keep for his creativity and get rid of Casemiro and Hanibal for maybe £20-25m combined.

Honestly, with how Antony looked last season, and in the pre-season so far. He needs a loan for us to have any chance getting actually rid of him next summer. He needs some good experiences, and the best chance of that is in a weaker league where he should be more successful in his prime Robben-trick, and also being able to go on the outside.
Any loan covering wages is one i’d take atm.
Might change depending on wether Sancho goes or not.
We’d have Garnacho, Rashford, Zirkzee and Amad. Add one of Sancho or Antony. I’d be ok with that, with Mount/Bruno alternative backups and youths like Ennis/Williams being emergency backups.

Probably more realistic. He’s got more value to us as a wildcard sub when we’re desperate tbh
Antony? Getting off his salary alone would be massive. I'd sell him for a bag of chips and be jumping for joy.

If there is £50m left on his book value, then selling him for £10-15m, even if we could right now, would be stupid.

Better to ship him out on loan, try and hoodwink someone into paying half his wages for a season and hope it’s somewhat successful and can help generate a market for him next summer.

This should be a case of if you dont accept the move you are training with the u12s and no longer have a dressing room.
I’d go one stage further and tell him that he still has a potential court case hanging over him and the club could dismiss him for Gross Misconduct so he should take the Turkey deal as he will not be playing any football for the first 11 this season, we need to be this ruthless with players like this on silly wages.

I’d go one stage further and tell him that he still has a potential court case hanging over him and the club could dismiss him for Gross Misconduct so he should take the Turkey deal as he will not be playing any football for the first 11 this season, we need to be this ruthless with players like this on silly wages.
I'm pretty sure we could get rid of him for gross misconduct based on his performances.

If there is £50m left on his book value, then selling him for £10-15m, even if we could right now, would be stupid.

Better to ship him out on loan, try and hoodwink someone into paying half his wages for a season and hope it’s somewhat successful and can help generate a market for him next summer.

I don't think we can sell him. If we make a loss on him now it would reduce the amount we can spend according to FFP. A loan would be best for now.

This should be a case of if you dont accept the move you are training with the u12s and no longer have a dressing room.
I’d go one stage further and tell him that he still has a potential court case hanging over him and the club could dismiss him for Gross Misconduct so he should take the Turkey deal as he will not be playing any football for the first 11 this season, we need to be this ruthless with players like this on silly wages

I’d go one stage further and tell him that he still has a potential court case hanging over him and the club could dismiss him for Gross Misconduct so he should take the Turkey deal as he will not be playing any football for the first 11 this season, we need to be this ruthless with players like this on silly wages
This is so naive and ridiculous that I can only assume you've never had a proper job. Let alone ever had to chair disciplinary meetings, been to tribunals or had meetings involving union reps etc.