Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see Di Marzios tweet on his timeline.
It's on the Sky Sport Italia channel. On a related note, thanks to @Adnan for posting this in the André Onana thread:

For Onana, only bonuses are being discussed, Inter Milan down to 55 [million Euros] and Manchester United up to 50 [million Euros]. Almost all set, only a matter of hours for Onana at Manchester United

AlNassr is banned from transfers until they pay Leicester a Musa fee that is still due.

AlNassr is banned from transfers until they pay Leicester a Musa fee that is still due.

I generally am very sceptical towards clubs from Saudi Arabia and the countries around for a lot of reasons - but not when it comes to money-issues.

This is probably the first window where fans are happier about tweets about selling players than buying them!

This is probably the first window where fans are happier about tweets about selling players than buying them!

Well not really - but seeing as we can't buy too many players without selling - we need both

well, it is probably one of the rare windows where it looks like we are not going for superstar signings. Barely worked for us recently except Casemiro, so I hope this window ends the underwhelming marquee signing jinx.

Last edited:
Woohoo!

Any chance we can recoup our fee for him or is that too ambitious?
If we could get 15m for Teles, 20m Elanga, 20m Fred, 2.5m Jurado, 7.5m B Williams and 30m for Henderson I want sone of what our new negotiators are on especially Matt Hargreaves. I mean he came from Adidas right, and looks to be the best signing of the last decade if we can sell deadweight for £60-70m.

FFP is a non issue.. well.. we wont be able to spend 500m.. but it wont be a limiting factor.

Someone translate.
Don’t know how to translate apart from basically re-writing the tweet.

Kane’s people have said “yes to Bayern”

Bayern is the only option abroad, but domestically Man Utd are still an option for Kane.

I generally am very sceptical towards clubs from Saudi Arabia and the countries around for a lot of reasons - but not when it comes to money-issues.
Yep Ben Jacobs interview on Rio’s Vibe channel stated the Saudis are willing to spend £70 billion on transfers and wages by 2030 so £10 billion per year let that sink in, I doubt they have any issues with paying any club now ?

United could do with just £50m of that money this summer for A Telles, E Bailey, DVB.

Status
Not open for further replies.