Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Fofana that good?

Let's just say he isn't worth the figure being quoted ( £85m pounds apparently) for him by Leicester. But then neither was Maguire.

I would say his actual evaluation should be much more closer to £40-45m.

Even then, I would go for someone like Skriniar.

We should hijack this. Would work great with Casemiro, even though he's a cm or cam.

The thing is we have Bruno for that role. VdB is just sitting on the bench. I don't know if I would prioritize that over other areas. This is a steal if West Ham pull it off.

The thing is we have Bruno for that role. VdB is just sitting on the bench. I don't know if I would prioritize that over other areas. This is a steal if West Ham pull it off.
I think he could play in a double pivot with Casemiro. Really hope this doesn't happen.

I think he could play in a double pivot with Casemiro. Really hope this doesn't happen.

I don't remember ever seeing him play as part of a double pivot, I remember him being part of a midfield 3 when Guimaraes was still at Lyon.

Funny isn't it how generally pundits and journos have slammed the money we spent on serial 1st team winner for the most successful team in europe in casemiro and yet you don't see the same blanket of negativity about chelsea spending 60 million on Gordon. Goes to show how big we are as a club really to be under far bigger scrutiny than any other club in the prem

Signing a 29 year old striker to immediately loan him out. Hilariously transparent tax/FFP dodge to get him to one of the owner's other teams.

FIFA/UEFA need to come down on this multiple club ownership bullshit in the near future.

Source (Tier 3):

Will Tottenham Hotspur thwart Ajax again?
  • Alternative to Zaniolo, who chose to stay at Roma.
  • Spurs will discuss the move this week (unclear with who that is).
  • Ziyech has already held talks with Ajax about a possible return.

Tier 1:

Nice are still moving forward in three positions: A left-back (Lewis), a nine (Diaz) and a winger (Pepe)

Translation:

• Nice previously looked at Empoli's Fabiano Parisi, but with that transfer being difficult, they've now prioritized Jamal Lewis.
  • Nice are still negotiating Nicolas Pépé's loan from Arsenal.

Tier 3:

News: Agreement reached between Djibril Sidibé and Nottingham Forest.

One year contract + one year option.

BUT everything is not yet closed.

Nottingham are also looking at other possibilities, including Aurier who is favoured by some officials.

Translation + more info:

Ferran Soriano, CEO of Manchester City, on Bernardo Silva:

"It's a little late to talk about entries and outings. This story has turned many turns and in the background it has never moved from the starting place."

Translation:

Source (Tier 1):

Barça and Chelsea have not yet negotiated directly and there is no formal offer, but the striker's agents are acting as intermediaries and hope to close the deal soon.
  • Barcelona want at least €15m for Aubameyang.
  • Juve's forward options after Memphis (in priority order):
    1. Milik
    2. Arnautovic

Status
Not open for further replies.