Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
More info on the Isak fee:

The first outlet to break the news: Diario Vasco

Translation + more info on the original report:

Isak's release clause amount is €90m. Real Sociedad will get €70m guaranteed + €5m in add-ons + 10% of the future sale (profits is Sport Witness's guess).

Which ones?

‘They spent 6 months chasing Ekitike, before suffering another transfer blow with Joao Pedro. Now they have panicked and bought Izak, but you have to wonder why they didn’t move for him at the beginning of the window if they knew they wanted him.’

Sounds about the exact way transfers are analysed over here.

Tier 1:

NEW SUMMIT IN BARCELONA

Barça's sporting directors are currently meeting with AUBAMEYANG's agents to finalise the striker's departure to Chelsea.

Barça launched a counter-proposal to the English with figures around 25M [Euros] fixed + variables getting close to 30 [million Euros] for AUBA's departure to Chelsea.

The key part:

‘They spent 6 months chasing Ekitike, before suffering another transfer blow with Joao Pedro. Now they have panicked and bought Izak, but you have to wonder why they didn’t move for him at the beginning of the window if they knew they wanted him.’

Sounds about the exact way transfers are analysed over here.
I'm sorry but is that deal dead now? What happened?

This seems very strange. Paqueta always looks a good player and I thought he'd have gone to a better side. I thought he could do a job at United.

Agreed. Would be an absolute bargain for West Ham. Would also be bizarre from his point of view.

This seems very strange. Paqueta always looks a good player and I thought he'd have gone to a better side. I thought he could do a job at United.

I was sure he was going to end up at Newcastle with his best mate Guimaeres. He went up there to watch a game and scout the place out at the end of last season and everything.

Source (Tier 2): Sky Germany
  • Stuttgart are asking for €25m.
    • May accept a €20m offer
  • Personal terms are already agreed between Kalajdzic and Wolves.
  • Stuttgart want Zirkzee to replace Kalajdzic.
    • Bayern Munich are demanding €20m, which is too much for Stuttgart.

Hugo Guillemet reports that West Ham made a €50m offer (add-ons included) for Paqueta (Tier 3):

As revealed by Sky Sports, West Ham have made an offer for Paquetá.
According to our information, it is around €50m including bonuses and has been rejected by OL.
The Brazilian's agents are currently in London, with other PL clubs on the lookout.

EDIT: Translation + more info

Last edited:
More info on the Isak fee:

The first outlet to break the news: Diario Vasco

Translation + more info on the original report:

Isak's release clause amount is €90m. Real Sociedad will get €70m guaranteed + €5m in add-ons + 10% of the future sale (profits is Sport Witness's guess).

this reminds me of when city got robinho last minute of transfer deadline day. Was the first sort of superstar and big spend they made, a catalyst if you like. This is Newcastle’s first big spend and show of financial muscle. The first of many to come over the next transfer windows.

Finally, Tapsoba gets linked to a bigger club. Tier 2:

That's one I hope doesn't happen. I didn't watch Tapsoba play last season, but in 20/21 he was great in the two matches I watched and his all-round stats were insane. He's the one that I've been hoping we target (although if Varane can stay fit we probably won't be signing another centreback for a while). Admittedly I'm basing it just on those two games and his stats over a season though.

• Chelsea want to loan Batshuayi out with a purchase obligation.
    • Salernitana, however, prefer a purchase option instead.
  • Batshuayi is evaluating the Salernitana option.
    • Chelsea contract until 2023 + 1 year option

Tier 1:

PSG are offering 70 million Euros for Bernardo Silva, according to L'Équipe.

Manchester City are going to reject that offer and ask for around 90 million Euros for the Portuguese.

For Guardiola, he is a fundamental player and he wants to keep him.

Source: Loïc Tanzi (Tier 1)

Rashford, Fabian Ruiz, Bernardo Silva, Skriniar... a very hot end to the window at PSG

The last week of the window is likely to be very hot in the capital, where Christophe Galtier is calling for three reinforcements that are not [likely] coming

Key highlight of the L'Équipe article:

Tier 2:

Wlodarczyk: Jan Bednarek is getting closer to Aston Villa. The club run by Steven Gerrard would see him at home on a one-year loan. The Pole also has other options, but my bet is that it will be AV. His adventure with Southampton is slowly coming to an end.

Translation + more info:

Time for the PL tax. Tier 3:

FC Porto and Sporting Portugal are also interested in Idrissa Gueye. Antero Henrique would be ready to let him go free to these two clubs. For Everton he wants a transfer [fee].

Translation + more info:

Status
Not open for further replies.