Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tier 1:

Barça - Chelsea agreement for Aubameyang.

Both clubs are very advanced in the transfer of the striker, in an operation close to 22M + 5M in variables.

There is optimism that the deal can be completed in the next few hours.

Rough translation:

Source (Tier 3): Jornal de Notícias
Captura-de-tela-2022-08-22-081129.jpg

• The outlet responds to claims from the English media about Newcastle United sending some scouts over to Porto's last match and adds some more info on the players' situations.
  • Both players are not for sale.
  • Both players' release clauses must be triggered if they are to be sold:
    • Pepê: €70m
      • Newcastle United submitted a €35m bid for him in June.
    • Evanilson: €100m

More info on the Sarr deal from the guy who broke the news initially:

The Crystal Palace link has been corroborated by Santi Aouna (Tier 3):

Crystal Palace are still active in the Ismaïla Sarr case.

Aston Villa will nevertheless try to conclude the deal by the end of the season.

Translation + more info:

What do people think - will he start over Almiron or will he be cover for him and St Max?

I'd expect him to start as backup and gradually take Almiron's place as the season goes on. Almiron has started the season very well though so who knows

What do people think - will he start over Almiron or will he be cover for him and St Max?
He's going to be a bench player at the start just like Almiron was in my opinion. His game's still quite raw, so he'll need a season and then some to further refine his game and find his place in the Newcastle first XI.

What?! If Leao is gettable, we should be in that mix!

Unless I’m missing something, he’s got a ridiculous release clause that no club will go anywhere near. No idea where this link has come from and what Chelsea can do here but it seems like a wildly unrealistic move for this summer.

Unless I’m missing something, he’s got a ridiculous release clause that no club will go anywhere near. No idea where this link has come from and what Chelsea can do here but it seems like a wildly unrealistic move for this summer.
Gestifute represents him, and when Jorge Mendes is around, don't be surprised to see his clients get linked to other clubs in a bid for them to get bigger-money contracts. People talk a ton about Raiola, but Mendes is as bad if not worse in this regard.

It is true that Chelsea have asked about Rafael Leão. There are conversations between the parties, as @DuncanCastles has advanced. But there is NO official offer, sign. Milan refers to the clause: €150M.

It is true that Chelsea have asked about Rafael Leão. There are conversations between the parties, as @DuncanCastles has advanced. But there is NO official offer, sign. Milan refers to the clause: €150M.

As good as signed then! :D Chelsea about to finance the whole renovation of Milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.