Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

i use it on the laptop and it never stalled for me, it never stalled for me on the usa version either when i was watching using a vpn.

Big NXT Spoiler:

During last night's WWE NXT taping Sami Zayn revealed in that he won’t be back in the ring by the end of the year and will return in 2016. Zayn recently had shoulder surgery after suffering an injury prior to his match with John Cena on Raw a few weeks back.

The former NXT Champion said that when he cleared to he will be back for current NXT Champion Kevin Owens.

This episode will air on July 15th.

Last edited by a moderator:
For anybody who missed the Finn Balor video on this weeks NXT:

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/589...s-latest-mini-documentary-on-finn-balor-video

Also the july 4th supershow in Japan is live on the network and it's likely to be headlined by Finn Balor Vs Kevin Owens for the title.

That's good, but it misses the best stuff, the stuff with Becky.

Really interested on what they add to that Japan show, Only Brock vs Kofi and the NXT title match are really known at this point. It's always nice getting wrestling shows at a reasonable time too. Add in New Japan having a strong card the next morning and that should be a fun weekend, and all the grappling will be done by 1PM, perfect.

That's good, but it misses the best stuff, the stuff with Becky.

Really interested on what they add to that Japan show, Only Brock vs Kofi and the NXT title match are really known at this point. It's always nice getting wrestling shows at a reasonable time too. Add in New Japan having a strong card the next morning and that should be a fun weekend, and all the grappling will be done by 1PM, perfect.
oh i didn't actually watch it, i just saw in was imbedded and shared it.

yeah good for you maybe, some of us work nights it means it will be 1 till i go to sleep

Shit, ROH and Shamrocks MMA match are at the same time, decisions, decisions.

Has to be the pro wrestling surely? hmmmm

I am so disappointed with the ROH tag title match, it was an absolute mess. I expected so much better. The rest of the card has been good though.

Guys, find the latest Lucha Underground (17th June) and watch it.

Don't argue, just do it. Incredible.

Dalton Castle's boys leading chants then trying to fan Silas Young into a roll up may be the greatest thing I have ever seen.

Dalton may very well have he most entertaining act in the game right now (from anyone not named Shinsuke Nakamura).

Guys, find the latest Lucha Underground (17th June) and watch it.

Don't argue, just do it. Incredible.

Playing catch up with Lucha, I'm only on the shows from January. Four great shows one after another, The ladder match, the Aztec War and Cage's debut. I've seen clips from more recently, absolutely great promotion so far!

Love how it's shot like a movie, very unique product!

Jay Briscoe vs Jay Lethal was so fecking good. They absolutely killed it, sensational stuff.

The general story of the match is almost exactly what I've been saying that Seth vs Brock should be, with the smaller man having a plethora of guys with them that get forced from ringside for various reasons, although in my mind Seth would send Triple H away when he's taking control; rather than McGuiness sending Truth Martini away.

Brock would use this distraction if Trips refuses to leave and win in this scenario, but the sending away of Trips and going toe to toe with Brock would turn Seth brilliantly IMO.

Seriously good match, yet not even one of the 2 best ROH match I've watched this weekend. This upcoming ROH TV show is absolutely incredible. Nakamura vs Strong and Okada and Roppongi Vice vs Bullet Club are so fecking good.

Playing catch up with Lucha, I'm only on the shows from January. Four great shows one after another, The ladder match, the Aztec War and Cage's debut. I've seen clips from more recently, absolutely great promotion so far!

Love how it's shot like a movie, very unique product!

Agreed, im doing the same thing. Im still on November though. Love the fact that it really is different and an alternative.

I've tried ROH lately and while I can understand that the wrestling is good, for me it just hasn't clicked. Every match is identical, it's all at a ridiculous pace and zero ring psychology involved.

Sometimes, less is more.

I've tried ROH lately and while I can understand that the wrestling is good, for me it just hasn't clicked. Every match is identical, it's all at a ridiculous pace and zero ring psychology involved.

Sometimes, less is more.

That really surprises me, I see much more match variation on a one hour ROH show than I do every single 3 hour Raw show, where every match is identical to the last.

Sure sometimes the psychology can be a bit iffy, but they're much better than they used to be.

That really surprises me, I see much more match variation on a one hour ROH show than I do every single 3 hour Raw show, where every match is identical to the last.

Sure sometimes the psychology can be a bit iffy, but they're much better than they used to be.

I've a week off in two weeks and I'll no doubt get stuck into more of it. Tried a few of their weekly shows from the start of this year and it was the same thing over and over again for me. Perhaps I need to stick with it and try few PPV's as well and see how I get on. The Youngbucks v ReDragon from last year (MOTY Winner I believe?) was incredible.

As for the current product of WWE, aside from a few performers (Owens, Balor, Ambrose, Rollins, Lesnar) I agree with you that it is quite poor.

I've a week off in two weeks and I'll no doubt get stuck into more of it. Tried a few of their weekly shows from the start of this year and it was the same thing over and over again for me. Perhaps I need to stick with it and try few PPV's as well and see how I get on. The Youngbucks v ReDragon from last year (MOTY Winner I believe?) was incredible.

As for the current product of WWE, aside from a few performers (Owens, Balor, Ambrose, Rollins, Lesnar) I agree with you that it is quite poor.

The MOTY winner was Minoru Suzuki vs AJ Styles iirc, Bucks vs reDRagon may well have been the highest from North American I'd have to read back.

This upcoming ROH show is absolutely incredible. 2 match of the year contenders in my books, admittedly heavy on New Japan guys but if you've got a partnership, why not use them, eh?

The MOTY winner was Minoru Suzuki vs AJ Styles iirc, Bucks vs reDRagon may well have been the highest from North American I'd have to read back.

This upcoming ROH show is absolutely incredible. 2 match of the year contenders in my books, admittedly heavy on New Japan guys but if you've got a partnership, why not use them, eh?

ah right, I saw them mention it as MOTY on an end of year review show? Like I say I'm new to the product so I'm not surprised if I'm wrong. :)

Jay Briscoe vs Jay Lethal was so fecking good. They absolutely killed it, sensational stuff.

The general story of the match is almost exactly what I've been saying that Seth vs Brock should be, with the smaller man having a plethora of guys with them that get forced from ringside for various reasons, although in my mind Seth would send Triple H away when he's taking control; rather than McGuiness sending Truth Martini away.

Brock would use this distraction if Trips refuses to leave and win in this scenario, but the sending away of Trips and going toe to toe with Brock would turn Seth brilliantly IMO.

Seriously good match, yet not even one of the 2 best ROH match I've watched this weekend. This upcoming ROH TV show is absolutely incredible. Nakamura vs Strong and Okada and Roppongi Vice vs Bullet Club are so fecking good.
See, i told you that the rest of the card was good, that tag title match was an absolute car crash though.

So what did we think of RAW then?

WTF is with Brock apologizing? Beasts don't apologize! Bad enough as it was then Rollins did the same :lol: That one I can understand a bit!

So, Tyson Kidd looking at 14 months out. Proper shitter for him having two year plus layoffs in such quick succession, can't think of anyone with similar bad luck for freak injuries. He's been absolutely killing it since his first one. FACT.

I think the point may have been that Brocks apology was more terrifying than any other superstars threat.

hmm, suppose. The part with Cole was pretty funny though! :)

So, Tyson Kidd looking at 14 months out. Proper shitter for him having two year plus layoffs in such quick succession, can't think of anyone with similar bad luck for freak injuries. He's been absolutely killing it since his first one. FACT.

Just as he was gaining momentum again! Probably mean Cesaro dropped off into obscurity again.

Erick Rowan was also injured on Friday night, not meant to be serious though thankfully.

Got in the way during the match and dived onto the floor. You need to watch it to understand, hilarious and cringey at the same time.

ah I watched it on my phone in work this morning. Tend to pay attention to the highlights only really. What match was it in?