Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Yeah, long history of picking "reality stars", washed up MMA guys (Ortiz), washed up former pro footballers & ex ECW / WCW & WWE guys, whilst burying the actual TNA stars they made.

Looks like daddy has had enough of writing cheques to the stupid spoiled cow!

Out of all the guys they have, wouldn't mind seeing Aries, EC3 & Roode show up in NXT, See how they get on and possibly push them to main roster if they perform well.

As I say, Aries on a Joe deal I could see. EC3/Bateman I could see see going back, he doesn't hold a grudge for his release from what I've heard and he's undoubtedly hugely entertaining. Outside of those two, Magnus and Drew I'm not really sure who they have that WWE would even consider. Spud is entertaining but he is SO small, Mark Andrews is decent and very young so a possibility I guess.

Only just hit me how Brit heavy the roster is.

Id like to see Magnus get a chance in WWE / NXT. I remember when he first joined and was on the tour in Wembley. Looked so out of place but he clearly had charisma from his Gladiator days. Hes improved sooo much. (Putting him with Joe in the tag team was a great idea too).

Aries is almost 40 which shocked me. But I can see him going more ROH but would be great if NXT is touring to have him do a few shows or limited contract or somethig at least. EC3 will probably be back as Bateman but hopefully more like his EC3 character.

If they were to bring EC3 back they would be better off creating an entirely new character since none of the casual fans would remember Derrick Bateman anyway.

Wow. Thats a big statement unless he then comes out and says "he was working the fans" ...

Though Eric Young doesnt normally do that sort of thing. Wouldnt surprise me if he ends up with GFW.

What the feck is this shit?

The first 15 minutes has just been an ad for Apple & Cadillac.

He literally just went through the specs of the car from top to bottom.

Thankfully I didn't stay up for RAW last night!

Is it even worth watching highlights? Probably just read about it on their website.

That was the worst RAW in years. Christ.

The most PG opening of all time, like something out of Barney the dinosaur. A match ended because one of the wrestlers literally ran away. Then an over-done boring predicting ending. Also Sheamuzzzzzz and Whyatt were there.

Worst Raw rating since late 90s (that wasnt a holiday special) apparently.

I've stopped watchin the main product generally, still keep up with it but outside of Owens/Cena there's not a lot worth seeing right now.

NXT & Lucha is where it's at!!

Gonna have a lucha day this week and get right up to date with happenings.

Worst Raw rating since late 90s (that wasnt a holiday special) apparently.
There wasn't much incentive to watch the show after they announced the main event in advance. You promote crap - you're going to get crap ratings. The promo at the start was awful. The first match of the night was Big Show vs. Mark Henry. The easiest thing to do would be to blame Rollins, but this is a 3 hour show so there are clearly problems elsewhere. No one man has that sort of power to drive ratings. I think the authority angle has been stale and boring for a while now. The main guy has been built up like a "chicken" which is not good booking. The only thing I look forward to on Raw: Cena, Neville, and Wyatt (who isn't rambling this time).

Oh, and massive credit to Cesaro for his match against Cena. I remember they had a MOTY contender in 2013. This is a MOTY contender, but the ending doesn't put it in the elite category. Still very good obviously. Apparently Cesaro doesn't connect with the crowd, so God knows what Big Show and Kane do.

There wasn't much incentive to watch the show after they announced the main event in advance. You promote crap - you're going to get crap ratings. The promo at the start was awful. The first match of the night was Big Show vs. Mark Henry. The easiest thing to do would be to blame Rollins, but this is a 3 hour show so there are clearly problems elsewhere. No one man has that sort of power to drive ratings. I think the authority angle has been stale and boring for a while now. The main guy has been built up like a "chicken" which is not good booking. The only thing I look forward to on Raw: Cena, Neville, and Wyatt (who isn't rambling this time).

Oh, and massive credit to Cesaro for his match against Cena. I remember they had a MOTY contender in 2013. This is a MOTY contender, but the ending doesn't put it in the elite category. Still very good obviously. Apparently Cesaro doesn't connect with the crowd, so God knows what Big Show and Kane do.
There isn't anything wrong with a chicken heel main star - the problem is that this storyline isn't as compelling when Lesnar is the only one booked to feasibly take the title off him. Creative has written Ambrose and Reigns into this weird midcard-main eventer purgatory because it's clear neither can actually take the title off Rollins. A previous chicken heel champion, JBL, had multiple enemies and feuds, but like a cat, he had many lives. With Rollins, it's kind of obvious he'll win by interference somehow (Kane and J&J Security).

Theyve also done the same thing with Authority against Brock they did when Rollins faced rollins. They are all"walking out on him" but in the end they are on Rollins side. I agree
@MoneyMay and @Shane88
There is absolutely nothing new and compelling.

Cesaro vs Cena is great (actually anything involving Cena since WM has been brilliant), anything Brock/Heyman is just legit badass but everything else is bleh. It looked like they were finally going to show how good Rollins is when he went one on one with Ambrose, but then they just put Authority back with him.

They really could have done something instead like Rollins attacking Brock with a weapon / leadpipe to take out his leg. Take out the legs of the beast, which doesnt really take him out, but slows him down and makes him "mortal". something, anything?

Brock vs Rollins has all the makings of both looking weaker after the match.

Brock vs Rollins has all the makings of both looking weaker after the match.

It has all the makings of another Authority intervention DQ. I can understand Rollins needing J&J/Kane for Brock, but them interfering in every match is just so boring now.

I really hope WWE will play more on Cesaro/KO angle. Cesaro wants revenge and it makes a good feud and adds spice to US belt.

Big Show and Henry, urgh!

I actually thought they were going somewhere with Ambrose and Kane. They must still but that would be sooooo slow and everybody would have lost interest by then.

That Raw was horrible Monday night. Cesaro vs Cena was a great fight though.

I just think that WWE is seriously lacking in main event stars right now. They could do a lot worse then bringing EC3 in now, He has personality and the swagger to be a proper heel champion without the 'chicken shit' aspect.

Just watching Cena vs Cesaro, fecking sick. I only wish Cena wouldn't have to always kick out of peoples finishers.

Roman Reigns moveset:

Clothesline
Clothesline in the turnbuckle
Clothesline off the turnbuckle
Super duper hard clothesline
Samoan Drop
Superman Punch
Spear

His mic work has got better at least. Ambrose seems to have brushed up his rebound clothesline and added a bit of variety to it, it was getting really stale, predictable, and slow

The dropkick when he runs around outside the ring and leaps onto the ring apron, and I meant the triple powerbomb. Roman needs all the moves he can get.

Sneak peak at the Finn Balor part 3.

CI3QHXLWsAEzyUp.png

Romans works the WWE style well. His Spear is still badass, he just needs the right type of push to get people behind him before they pull the trigger on him. The Rumble win wasnt ideal, but his matches with Big Show (well the LMS one not the others), and Bryan were good (as was the fatal fourway)