Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

@MJJ Might seem harsh, but I cant take Miz seriously. I was thinking of mentioning him because I actually think hes does a great job in terms of getting the other person cheered. Whilst hes a dick, I meant a proper bully type character (bully ray in tna?) where its believeable.

I agree about champ being pinned. I think Rollins losing to J&J by countout because hes trying to get the belt of Ambrose would have served the same purpose than actually having the champ pinned on a Raw before a PPV. I didnt understand that at all.

It will make sense in the near enough future.

EDIT: the Rollins J&J stuff. I agree on there needing to be more variety. Same thing with matches too.

For me it was a long way above every match. Cena vs Owens in the ring has done absolutely nothing for me either time, which is a shame given how well they built the first match. It also wasn't helped by how stupidly fast the rematch has happened.

As for the main event itself, feck me that was boring. I feel like I've aged to retirement watching it.
I have to disagree with you here man, Cena Vs Owens was match of the night by far, for me.

Loved the Cena/Owens match... Absolutely fantastic. Cena has now taken part in the top 3 matches of the year in WWE so far.

Everything else was a bit meh... I couldn't even got into the main event for some reason that I'm not entirey sure about....

That was strangely satisfying. How do spackers like that become successful?

I'm really hoping this Paige trying to rally the Divas vs The Bella's and failing leads to Paige bringing up some of the NXT women.

Had a read / watch over RAW highlights on their website. Seemed like a decent RAW.

Could we have Owens do that to every nugget musician that shows up on RAW or PPV? :D

Lesnar v Rollins, damn that'll be good!! Looks like The Authority are pushing Rollins out of their group. I read the other day that the Main Event for Summerslam was to be Rollins v Triple H. Perhaps Lesnar v Rollins will happen at Battleground with Triple H costing Rollins the title to set up SS match.

It'd make sense alright, I was thinking would Triple H screw Rollins out of the title possibly at Battleground? It would set up a feud nicely going into Summerslam between Triple H and Rollins.

We could get an angrier face version of Rollins going into Summerslam. Over the next few weeks have Trips basically say that he had to let him go, Rollins didn't prove himself, wasn't the champ they thought and he stole the pedigree etc etc... Queue their match at Summerslam and KO screws Rollins out of beating Trips.

While all that happens, KO will be "suspended" from the main roster indefinitely and show up at Summerslam for his match for Cena and show up later on in the Triple H match to give the assist.

Just my thoughts on it.

It'd make sense alright, I was thinking would Triple H screw Rollins out of the title possibly at Battleground? It would set up a feud nicely going into Summerslam between Triple H and Rollins.

We could get an angrier face version of Rollins going into Summerslam. Over the next few weeks have Trips basically say that he had to let him go, Rollins didn't prove himself, wasn't the champ they thought and he stole the pedigree etc etc... Queue their match at Summerslam and KO screws Rollins out of beating Trips.

While all that happens, KO will be "suspended" from the main roster indefinitely and show up at Summerslam for his match for Cena and show up later on in the Triple H match to give the assist.

Just my thoughts on it.

Given the last few weeks, this is what I see happening: They'll continue this build of Rollins wanting to prove himself and go it alone with Trips doubting him. At Battleground Seth will tell everyone that he's got this, he's going to do it alone, Brock starts beating the hell out of him, but Seth puts up a good fight. Trips and the Authority come out while Seth is building up a head of steam, and he promptly screams at them to leave, if he's going to do this he'll do it himself etc... and he loses. In doing so you build masses of sympathy for Seth (has already started, 4 men being needed to beat him a few weeks ago in J&J, Kane and Dean Ambrose) and taking the hellacious beating that only Brock can give out, which always builds sympathy for whoever he's against, whether it be Seth Rollins, John Cena, Roman Reigns etc...

Next night Seth starts the show, I gave it my all, that guy is just ridiculous, then he calls out the Authority, screams at Trips for not believing in him and distracting him etc... and there you have it, Seth vs Trips is set up for Summerslam. Only problem with this all is that Trips really has to win, unless they've given up on his Mania match.

Given the last few weeks, this is what I see happening: They'll continue this build of Rollins wanting to prove himself and go it alone with Trips doubting him. At Battleground Seth will tell everyone that he's got this, he's going to do it alone, Brock starts beating the hell out of him, but Seth puts up a good fight. Trips and the Authority come out while Seth is building up a head of steam, and he promptly screams at them to leave, if he's going to do this he'll do it himself etc... and he loses. In doing so you build masses of sympathy for Seth (has already started, 4 men being needed to beat him a few weeks ago in J&J, Kane and Dean Ambrose) and taking the hellacious beating that only Brock can give out, which always builds sympathy for whoever he's against, whether it be Seth Rollins, John Cena, Roman Reigns etc...

Next night Seth starts the show, I gave it my all, that guy is just ridiculous, then he calls out the Authority, screams at Trips for not believing in him and distracting him etc... and there you have it, Seth vs Trips is set up for Summerslam. Only problem with this all is that Trips really has to win, unless they've given up on his Mania match.

Good shout, I think Vince wants Brock v Rock for Mania. If that's the case you'd wonder where Trips will land on the card.

Just my thoughts on it.
Hmmmm, perhaps they suspend him from the main roster, and give him a few weeks to finish up with the NXT title before moving full time.

Hmmmm, perhaps they suspend him from the main roster, and give him a few weeks to finish up with the NXT title before moving full time.

Well that's what I meant by main roster, drop him back to NXT as a punishment of sorts. Drops the belt to Balor (Which I'm delighted with as he is a friend of a friend, from same town as him) in Japan on July 4th.

So yeah, this is true :wenger::lol:

11401140_830529550364592_325026242066666430_n.jpg

WWE love giving a guy MITB and then having him lose / get beat up / run away.

Well, WWE started their own gaming YouTube channel. Looks like Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston are the frequent game players in this channel's episodes.

Last edited:
Ryback had a funny on Raw during commentary "you got miz all over me" haha. ActuallyRyback has had some funny moments recently. Didnt he say "when the bigguy talks, you listen" to Stephanie? lol. And his MizTV interview worked too.

Ryback had a funny on Raw during commentary "you got miz all over me" haha. ActuallyRyback has had some funny moments recently. Didnt he say "when the bigguy talks, you listen" to Stephanie? lol. And his MizTV interview worked too.
Everybody loves the Big Guy

I don't understand the MGK episode. Lesnar is the best incarnate. KO was supposed to do anything for his family and he always chooses his battles. Getting into mindless acts of violence is something that I don't associate with his character. WWE should stop promoting him as next Lesnar.

An Rollins sold the Lesnar entry beautifully! The shocked 'I'm in over my head' look was perfect. Now they should just build him as a credible threat. Get the 'architect' use his brains again.

I don't understand the MGK episode. Lesnar is the best incarnate. KO was supposed to do anything for his family and he always chooses his battles. Getting into mindless acts of violence is something that I don't associate with his character. WWE should stop promoting him as next Lesnar.

On the contrary, it fits his character perfectly. In kayfabe Owens feels outright insulted by John Cena, and that was before Cena beat him. MGK is a good friend of Cena, and even name dropped him mid-song, so Owens by association hates MGK hence the sarcastic clapping. MGK then hit Owens and brought his destruction on himself.

Owens also isn't actually doing this stuff for his family. He's a dickhead who uses his family to justify his actions.

Owens also isn't actually doing this stuff for his family. He's a dickhead who uses his family to justify his actions.

Imo, what's best of Owens is the shades of grey in his character. A heel who does stuff to feed his family doesn't exactly fit into face/heel stereotypes. It's unique, interesting and refreshing. Making it all black with a pure heel character build takes most of the fun out. The 'my son hero was Cena' was brilliant angle as it shows the grey, family loves Cena as a good guy, but the same guy who enjoyed all that was denied to KO professionally.

Personally I think they should stop the 'personal' feud after Cena. Once the Cena feud is over his character should be 'I'll do anything for money/family. Nothing personal, just business' type of mercenary. Fits him to a T.