Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Sucks for Kidd and Joe on his WWE Debut I take they will ban the muscle buster after that

No sign of that at this point, and no ill feeling towards Joe from anyone relevant inside the company (including Tyson), only Bret Hart blames Joe and the move but that's to be expected from the miserable cnut. If you ban every move every time there's a freak accident then there'll be nothing left.

He hasn't used it since, but that's only because he hasn't won since so it's impossible to say. It is possible it'll go the way of the Curbstomp and not be banned, just cycled out of use.

I think the booking to the Lesnar match is poor.

Its pretty predictable already that Rollins will retain thanks to outside interference.

And that sucks, because they spend months building up to Rollins going it alone. It would have been interesting to see how Rollins did by himself. He could have been put over in a huge way. They pretty much reversed all their months of good build up in one segment on RAW.

Anyone catch Part 2 of the Finn Balor stuff on NXT? As good as part 1?

Its pretty predictable already that Rollins will retain thanks to outside interference.

And that sucks, because they spend months building up to Rollins going it alone. It would have been interesting to see how Rollins did by himself. He could have been put over in a huge way. They pretty much reversed all their months of good build up in one segment on RAW.

Yeah, that's my worry... and it'll help nobody in the process. Rollins won't look stronger for it, and it'll only make Lesnar look weaker.

It's a very superficial version of his time in New Japan or more specifically the dojo. Not on the same level of part one, still gives a pretty good insight into what he's like away from the ring, which I suspect is what will end up getting him more over than his in ring.

It could be possible that due to Noble being injured now they'll rewrite how this plays out, they could have a swerve of Mercury and Kane refusing to help him on the night, put the real injury into the storyline that they are sick of putting their bodies on the line for him and refuse to help.

But yeah I do expect Rollins to retain, be surprised if he doesn't.

Yeah, that's my worry... and it'll help nobody in the process. Rollins won't look stronger for it, and it'll only make Lesnar look weaker.

Would have been so much easier if they let Reigns have the MitB. He could get his revenge on Rollins and still give Lesnar a reasonably even match!

Sheamus, ffs! He should not be let aywahere near Lesnar, Reigns and Rollins.

Ambrose would have been perfect with the MitB!

Would have been so much easier if they let Reigns have the MitB. He could get his revenge on Rollins and still give Lesnar a reasonably even match!

Sheamus, ffs! He should not be let aywahere near Lesnar, Reigns and Rollins.

Ambrose would have been perfect with the MitB!

I like Sheamus for his in ring style, but yeah I gotta agree. He doesn't seem to fit into what's going on with the title at the moment at all.

I like Sheamus for his in ring style, but yeah I gotta agree. He doesn't seem to fit into what's going on with the title at the moment at all.
That's the handy thing about MITB, he doesn't have to fit at the moment, he can come into the picture later on, even a few months down the line, has most of a year to use it.

That's the handy thing about MITB, he doesn't have to fit at the moment, he can come into the picture later on, even a few months down the line, has most of a year to use it.

True, Should of added though as well. I can't see where or how they add him with his current "gimmick". It's basically the same as before with less "Fella" and more of a shit beard!

He doesn't seem like a credible threat to the title right now.

I enjoyed it. Maybe not as good as part 1 but was good part of the story and cant wait for part 3 next week. Its cool seeing him outside the ring and I love when WWE (NXT) does stuff like this.

Speaking of NXT, really enjoying the Hype Bros. Enjoying them.

Also still lol'ing at the new Bull fatboy gimmick

Kevin Owens is great. Finn Balor is great. I don't know how Balor gets the NXT title off Owens. It would have to be a clean win I suppose.

Balor beating him clean (surprising him) with the "home" advantage. I like how theyve played that Kevin Owens has been there but doesnt want to go back and that Finn is loved there by everybody.

Also, anybody watching Tough Enough? Ive always enjoyed it (except that 1m dollar T.E that was on SD and was a joke). I like the "reality" element to it. I did enjoy the last one with Austin (even though nothing came from it and the winner roided out (and the wrong person won it))).

BakcAtP.gif

Watching NXT now. Brilliant save by Owens after a mess up on the opening promo.

I love the Balor segments too, hope they do them with other guys, because it's easier to like them when you know more about them.

Edit: Bull Dempsey is my hero.

Last edited:
So James Storm, Gunner and Austin Aries (soon) released or soon to be released from TNA.

Reckon any would sign up to NXT? Love to see Aries there. Fantastic in ring!

So James Storm, Gunner and Austin Aries (soon) released or soon to be released from TNA.

Reckon any would sign up to NXT? Love to see Aries there. Fantastic in ring!

Magnus is also gone, and Kurt Angle is injured probably past the point of TNA's death. Most of these guys finished last night of will finish up tonight.

Of those (I won't include Kurt because his contract still exists, but WWE would never sign him up anyway) I wouldn't be surprised if Aries got offered the Joe deal, and Magnus is very possibly someone they'd sign. I'd be amazed if he wasn't at least offered a tryout.

Magnus is also gone, and Kurt Angle is injured probably past the point of TNA's death. Most of these guys finished last night of will finish up tonight.

Of those (I won't include Kurt because his contract still exists, but WWE would never sign him up anyway) I wouldn't be surprised if Aries got offered the Joe deal, and Magnus is very possibly someone they'd sign. I'd be amazed if he wasn't at least offered a tryout.

Yes, I saw tweet about Angle having a tumour? Goes from one thing to the next for Angle.

At this point they really should shut the doors on TNA, I mean who is left? The roster is thread bare and reading daily reports of guys finishing up. It's sad in a way because you hate to see one less wrestling company for the guys / gals to work for. They had some great in ring talent no doubt about it, if only Dixie had a one single f'n clue about wrestling.

People blame Russo / Bischoff & Hogan for the mess TNA is in but Dixie is at the root of it all. She employed these guys and from day one to this she is still making the same old stupid mistakes.

Yes, I saw tweet about Angle having a tumour? Goes from one thing to the next for Angle.

At this point they really should shut the doors on TNA, I mean who is left? The roster is thread bare and reading daily reports of guys finishing up. It's sad in a way because you hate to see one less wrestling company for the guys / gals to work for. They had some great in ring talent no doubt about it, if only Dixie had a one single f'n clue about wrestling.

People blame Russo / Bischoff & Hogan for the mess TNA is in but Dixie is at the root of it all. She employed these guys and from day one to this she is still making the same old stupid mistakes.

Yeah a neck tumour, which raises the question why the feck has he been allowed to wrestle the last few nights and whether he'll even be able to return.

We're approaching the time when TNA consists of Bram with his twenty multi year contracts. Dixie is absolutely the singular root of the issue, she's allowed people to take advantage of her time and again, even worse with Russo alone being brought back countless times. She claims to be a good businesswoman but never learns from her mistakes, seems like daddy's money masked issues for a long time and she's just deluded.

Yeah a neck tumour, which raises the question why the feck has he been allowed to wrestle the last few nights and whether he'll even be able to return.

We're approaching the time when TNA consists of Bram with his twenty multi year contracts. Dixie is absolutely the singular root of the issue, she's allowed people to take advantage of her time and again, even worse with Russo alone being brought back countless times. She claims to be a good businesswoman but never learns from her mistakes, seems like daddy's money masked issues for a long time and she's just deluded.

Yeah, long history of picking "reality stars", washed up MMA guys (Ortiz), washed up former pro footballers & ex ECW / WCW & WWE guys, whilst burying the actual TNA stars they made.

Looks like daddy has had enough of writing cheques to the stupid spoiled cow!

Out of all the guys they have, wouldn't mind seeing Aries, EC3 & Roode show up in NXT, See how they get on and possibly push them to main roster if they perform well.