The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on whatever we've seen of the GOP recently, I don't think they will turn unless something really dramatic happens - even then impeachment seems a far cry.

Isn't the Comey memo dramatic enough? If something like that hits home and the approval rating hits the floor, he's fecked.

Based on whatever we've seen of the GOP recently, I don't think they will turn unless something really dramatic happens - even then impeachment seems a far cry.

I guess they will try to wait out until the Dems have both houses and they are not needed for impeachment anymore. Let's see if he will live that long.

This speech!!! 'I've been treated unfairly!'

:lol:

Here he goes, didn't take him long to start talking about himself. He's talking absolute bullshit too (as usual)

Me, me, me, me, I, I, I, I...........................

Isn't the Comey memo dramatic enough? If something like that hits home and the approval rating hits the floor, he's fecked.

It is, for those who are inherently against Trump. For this fans and avid supporters (who also voted him in), that's just another attempt at tarnishing their beloved president's image in order to stop him from fulfilling all his "promises".

'No politician has been treated worse than me!'

It is, for those who are inherently against Trump. For this fans and avid supporters (who also voted him in), that's just another attempt at tarnishing their beloved president's image in order to stop him from fulfilling all his "promises".

For sure the most extreme are in that category, but it's not all of them. A lot of people who voted for him won't be that hardwired to the cause, in part because some just don't care that much about politics.

@langster I *loved* it when he yelled 'fight, fight, fight'. He's such a clown, it's comedy gold.

For sure the most extreme are in that category, but it's not all of them. A lot of people who voted for him won't be that hardwired to the cause, in part because some just don't care that much about politics.
This country is full of star foookers. Any reality star or Hollywood star would get a sizable portion of the vote. They don't understand government or how to govern for all the people. They say they voted for trump because of jobs, a ridiculous reason considering candidate trump promised to bring back jobs that will never come back unless you are willing to work for $5ph. Millions of Democrates voted for him for reasons only they would know and half the electorate never turned up so you are correct, they don't care.

If you missed Twitler's speech, here's a transcript of the highlight:

This country is full of star foookers. Any reality star or Hollywood star would get a sizable portion of the vote. They don't understand government or how to govern for all the people. They say they voted for trump because of jobs, a ridiculous reason considering candidate trump promised to bring back jobs that will never come back unless you are willing to work for $5ph. Millions of Democrates voted for him for reasons only they would know and half the electorate never turned up so you are correct, they don't care.

Indeed, I've been thinking of placing a bet for Dwayne Johnson to be president in 2020.

He's talked about going in to politics, if he runs he wins.

Indeed, I've been thinking of placing a bet for Dwayne Johnson to be president in 2020.

He's talked about going in to politics, if he runs he wins.
That's what will screw this country. Let me see you run for Mayor/state legislature/congress or senate first. If Trump had of run for Mayor of NYC and won we would get a better perspective of him as a presidential candidate and no way would he have won the election. I mean, a lot of people voted for him because of his business acumen yet if they bothered to look further they will find he is a failure who lies about his net worth. At this point he is basically a marketer of his name who runs a global money laundering operation and brags about his country clubs that no way generate the cash flow he says they do.
The Rock is an entertainer, nothing more. We need more educators, scientists and dare I say it, community organizers.
What I would really like to see for all presidential candidates is a televised civics exam instead of one of the debates and a full list of cabinate nominees two months before Election Day. The release of tax returns and personal financial reports should be the law when running on a presidential ticket.

Once he's finally in an orange jumpsuit, I'm expecting there to be calls for new laws whereby Presidents have to disclose their Tax returns, or at a minimum, if they wish to keep them private, they will have to have them fully inspected by an independent body. There will be calls for it, but the GOP will refuse them of course.

@langster I *loved* it when he yelled 'fight, fight, fight'. He's such a clown, it's comedy gold.

:lol: At that point he was still trying to use it all as a metaphor for his Presidency but he just couldn't manage to do it and then (as we all knew anyway) he said it was a reference to how he's been treated recently. He's such a martyr and plays the victim so well, it's pathetic isn't it?

Once he's finally in an orange jumpsuit

I think they will need a different colour for Trump because if you put him in an orange one, all you would be able to see is a giant blonde bouffant walking round on a giant orange stick.

:lol: At that point he was still trying to use it all as a metaphor for his Presidency but he just couldn't manage to do it and then (as we all knew anyway) he said it was a reference to how he's been treated recently. He's such a martyr and plays the victim so well, it's pathetic isn't it?

I think they will need a different colour for Trump because if you put him in an orange one, all you would be able to see is a giant blonde bouffant walking round on a giant orange stick.

Really not the word I'd use to describe his body shape.

Once he's finally in an orange jumpsuit, I'm expecting there to be calls for new laws whereby Presidents have to disclose their Tax returns, or at a minimum, if they wish to keep them private, they will have to have them fully inspected by an independent body. There will be calls for it, but the GOP will refuse them of course.
IIRC shortly after Twitler took office, some blue states wanted to bring bills forward that would require the disclosure of taxes in order to run as a presidential candidate. What I don't remember whether this was related to running as a candidate in the primaries or in the actual election.

Last edited:
merk-1024x538.jpg

second only to the OJ trial
"OJ didn't - and this is true - OJ didn't have to deal - not a lot of people know this but OJ is another word for orange juice. I can't drink orange juice because it gives me the runs. But OJ did a lot of running and he was chased, by the police. They got him good. But he got chased for killing a dozen people at Bowling Green.

Can't drink OJ, doctor says not to. And the doctors - my doctor is a very smart man. He said to me "President Trump" he called me "President" before I even ran for President - he knew. He asked about my electoral win and how it was the biggest win in history. 300 million votes for me and growing. Still increasing though. Nobody in Moscow can figure out how to turn the cyber off.

I made the launch codes my PIN number so I don't forget. 1111. I like number ones. Like them all over. But I did not - let me say this again. I am not a crook. The only Watergate I'm interested in is the one where the girl squats over me. Number one, four ones. Nucular launch codes."

Last edited:
Reaction from participants of the coast guard ceremony today.

Status
Not open for further replies.