The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not a childish sentiment - it's scary Basically saying if you attack the president, we'll call you fake news. Going by this criteria, these are the only legitimate news organization

- Fox News
- Info Wars
- Breitbart

Oh and Pence pushes DeVos through :lol:

It's childish because it's so demonstrably stupid. Repeatedly calling someone stupid names until they do what you want is as childish as it gets. In that article linked above, the gobshite being interviewed actually uses the fact that Brexit and Trump weren't predicted in the pre-election polls as the best example of fake news. Which makes the phrase completely meaningless. That's the equivalent of me going to a bookie last weekend and betting that Liverpool would beat Hull, then being accused of peddling fake news when the result comes in. How the hell can any sane adult deem an inaccurate prediction "fake news"?

'Putin is a killer' - 'We have a lot of killers too.'

Last edited:
"Yeah, Obama was too much of a pussy too"
"Bomb the shit out of them"

I reckon if you got a transcript, that wouldn't be far off tbh. :lol:

No wonder he ran to the fallen soldiers funeral to apologize and control the narrative before the Dems got their hands on them and put them infront of the media.

Yup, that explains the rush for damage limitation.

de Vos confirmed by Pence.
Well she paid a lot of money to be allowed push her agenda and despite on of the worst confirmation hearings I have ever witnessed she is in.
I feel like we are the robots in Westworld, just waiting for rich motherfeckers to come in and screw us over every fecking way they can.

The hearing today shall be very interesting.

C4FOpQSWYAAuwvr.jpg

Of all the things to criticize Iran for...you pick the robes? They actually look quite comfortable.

The man in the dressing gown should be asking why their country is still stuck to the middle ages

That is what I am criticizing

Actually Iran is in a unique position to criticise US foreign policy, given that their history was radically altered away from democracy by the US itself: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

If I remember well, Global Britain had more to do with that then the US. I am pretty sure Iran will be among other countries like Argentina to remember that next time the UK will forward its demand to the WTO.

Still, I come from a country who was discriminated and colonized for around 3000 years. We didn't turn to medieval practice because of it

The man in the dressing gown should be asking why their country is still stuck to the middle ages

That is what I am criticizing

It's not stuck in the middle age, Iranians are modern and very nice people.

It's getting worse and worse. Now he even said the media have hidden terrorist attacks. Is he for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.