The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or does faux Obama look like Gus Fring in that Trump fantasy audition?

As we drove past a place dedicated to other people I thought to myself "how can I make this about all about me?"

That's not even taken remotely out of context either. He literally did write exactly that.

"Meanwhile, it also took two months for me to realize the enormity of what my father had accomplished, and the weight of the job that he’d won. It was the day before the inauguration, and we were driving into Arlington National Cemetery, where he was to lay a wreath on the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. I rarely get emotional, if ever. I guess you’d call me hyper-rational, stoic. Yet, as we drove past the rows of white grave markers, in the gravity of the moment, I had a deep sense of the importance of the presidency and a love of our country. I was never prouder of my father than when I watched as he stood before the tomb, his hand over his heart, while the Army bugler played 'Taps.'
"In that moment, I also thought of all the attacks we’d already suffered as a family, and about all the sacrifices we’d have to make to help my father succeed—voluntarily giving up a huge chunk of our business and all international deals to avoid the appearance that we were 'profiting off the office.'"

The Trumps really are shit people.

its astonishing how they can outdo themselves every week. just when you think it cant get any worse, it does with ease

And when he's not having profound moments of introspection, he likes to kill endangered animals. What a guy.

b3f91f2ad540cd5187b98fef27269ab7.jpg

And when he's not having profound moments of introspection, he likes to kill endangered animals. What a guy.

b3f91f2ad540cd5187b98fef27269ab7.jpg

African countries should make a business selling licenses to hunt and kill poachers and exotic hunters. I’d pay a few grand for the opportunity to pop a few shots at these cretins.

Exactly, that's what I was getting at. That sort of stuff isn't really news to anyone and won't change anyone's opinion on Trump anymore at this point.

That's old news - although nice to bring up again now.
Really? Hasn’t heard this until today.

Its kinda rich for Trump to call someone else out for supposedly wasting money, being a con man, being radical and spewing fake news. The projection once again is real. I dont expect better from the average citizen these days but the President of the United States once again trying to encourage harassment or worse against American citizens of any kind is absolutely despicable.

Hope the media doesn't let off the disparaging comments about members of the military bc of this though. Just once it would be nice to see how words can have some serious consequences. Ffs he and his adoring fans are still going on about Hillary s deplorable statement. Donnie has literally said worse things about people on a weekly basis.

African countries should make a business selling licenses to hunt and kill poachers and exotic hunters. I’d pay a few grand for the opportunity to pop a few shots at these cretins.

Is land sold in these countries?

If so, let's all chip in to buy CafLand and advertise open range on exotic hunters.

Stream that shit. I would pay to watch a hunter or poacher of these majestic animals be hunted themselves.

Its kinda rich for Trump to call someone else out for supposedly wasting money, being a con man, being radical and spewing fake news. The projection once again is real. I dont expect better from the average citizen these days but the President of the United States once again trying to encourage harassment or worse against American citizens of any kind is absolutely despicable.

Hope the media doesn't let off the disparaging comments about members of the military bc of this though. Just once it would be nice to see how words can have some serious consequences. Ffs he and his adoring fans are still going on about Hillary s deplorable statement. Donnie has literally said worse things about people on a weekly basis.
Republicans literally campaign against their own shithousery. Hypocrisy is lost on them because they just don't fecking care because they have the dumb vote licked in.

This doesn't belong here entirely since people I know from Asia to Europe to Latin America are seeing similar signs in their countries but QAnon did start in the US.

njskTeN.png

from Beth Strano on FB:
"I made this to help better define and demonstrate the overlap that we've been seeing in increasing frequency between New Age movements and fascist movements in the US, especially as they come together under the QAnon conspiracy theorist movement. I think it's important that we shine a light on why anti-science and hyper-individualistic mindsets are inherently harmful to our broader society, because the only path forward from those mindsets is towards fascism.
Inspired by this article:

https://medium.com/@julesevans/nazi-hippies-when-the-new-age-and-far-right-overlap-d1a6ddcd7be4

I was just reading about viking pastoralists and the types of fodder they might have chosen to grow (dont judge me). I decided to quickly Google "barley" to refresh my memory on its uses and the search results were suprising. The search normally shows 3 videos as well as the links and one of the videos is a recent sermon by a man called Dave Barley who talks about the coming white nation of God in America. The video has 24 views. Every other link and video on the search page is about grains or beers yet a video of some guy talking about a white nation where trump isn't being attacked is top of the searches.

Status
Not open for further replies.