The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely horrible news, so sad when someone loses a brother or sister, I pray it’s not long before Donald sees him again.

There's no proof that Trump didn't get pissed on by two Russian prostitutes whilst Putin sat in the corner filming it all tugging at himself.

There's no proof that Trump doesn't eat babies in the White House whilst Putin sits in the corner filming it all and shouting "Your mushroom tipped peepee is considerably smaller than mine, fat boy."

But, you know, burden of proof and all that

There's no proof that Trump didn't get pissed on by two Russian prostitutes whilst Putin sat in the corner filming it all tugging at himself.

There's no proof that Trump doesn't eat babies in the White House whilst Putin sits in the corner filming it all and shouting "Your mushroom tipped peepee is considerably smaller than mine, fat boy."

But, you know, burden of proof and all that

Well actually..

Now there are reports Trump plans to have a "summit" with Putin right before the election.... Wut?

Even if in some world he indeed did not get any help from Putin last time - how delusional does one have to be to think that meeting with the guy whose govt has been universally accepted as tampering with the elections before and again now, is a good thing? If only from an optics perspective. That's the kinda shit you d expect in former eastern bloc nations perhaps where Russia s leader comes in shortly before a country's election to show they have the backing of the Kremlin. Yet here we are. In the US of A. Or am I over-reacting?

Pretty sure I posted Trumpy Bear up a few months back. Still not sure if it's real :lol:
If you search trumpybear.com it iinks you to an Etsy seller who's making them with much better hair. The official site is gettrumpybear.com.

In parts of the UK, "trumpy" is a word used to describe someone with flatulence.

If you search trumpybear.com it iinks you to an Etsy seller who's making them with much better hair. The official site is gettrumpybear.com.

In parts of the UK, "trumpy" is a word used to describe someone with flatulence.
Flatulence is such a beautiful word for what it describes. I love it.

Americans get what they deserve if he gets reelected.
tenor.gif

Cool.

It’s refreshing to see someone so vocal and proud in their belief that a group should be punished for the actions of others.

I mean, most people believe that we should be judged as individuals, but not you, you crazy cat you.

That’s not controversial. :lol:

I feel for the majority that didn’t vote for trump. We’ll see if they’re a majority again.
Looking at that Clearwater boat parade makes me wonder how close it’ll be.
I see a lot of Trump flags here too but this area has always been republican voting.

I feel for the majority that didn’t vote for trump. We’ll see if they’re a majority again.
I see a lot of Trump flags here too but this area has always been republican voting.

Yeah I know that wasn't awfully insightfull of me :lol:

Yeah, remember this is "AFTER" his whole debacles lately

Status
Not open for further replies.