The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
AOC calling Trump a white supremacist for this continuing birther rubbish towards Harris. AOC, of course, being someone who Trump has told to go back to her own country. Which is the USA, and if we look at where her parents came from... Also the USA.

I genuinely don't have time for anyone who would try and defend this shit. It's racism, pure and simple. To Trump, if you're not white then you're not American.

Every year thousands of Americans celebrate St Patrick's Day, even if the last Irish person in their family came over the Mayflower. Same goes for people with Scottish, English, French, German, Dutch ancestry. Trump himself keeps going on about his family originally coming from Scotland.

But if you're brown or black or just plain ol' non white? Nah, feck off trying to be proud of your roots. You're not a Real American.

Reactions: langster

He's trying every dirty trick in the book. He's going to get worse, a lot worse.

He's made mockery of the Constitution over the last 4 years. He's going to burn it down before he leaves.

I don't know the relevant mechanisms at all, so what are the implications of this? The appointment was illegal(?) and is hence invalid? If so, then what? Is there any way to make Trump get these people out of their jobs and do the appointment properly?

AOC calling Trump a white supremacist for this continuing birther rubbish towards Harris. AOC, of course, being someone who Trump has told to go back to her own country. Which is the USA, and if we look at where her parents came from... Also the USA.

I genuinely don't have time for anyone who would try and defend this shit. It's racism, pure and simple. To Trump, if you're not white then you're not American.

Every year thousands of Americans celebrate St Patrick's Day, even if the last Irish person in their family came over the Mayflower. Same goes for people with Scottish, English, French, German, Dutch ancestry. Trump himself keeps going on about his family originally coming from Scotland.

But if you're brown or black or just plain ol' non white? Nah, feck off trying to be proud of your roots. You're not a Real American.
Get a room, you two! (With me in it, I also liked the post.)

I think this was the example I saw on Dictionary.com when I entered "circle jerk" :D

err.... I was looking it up for a friend...

Reactions: langster
Dems need to come in hard on this.

Well there's your first mistake. Pelosi and or Schumer will do some completely forgettable statement on the destruction of the postal service and two minutes later trump will say something stupid and the democratic leadership will go back to being irrelevant

Bill Mitchell has been permanently banned from Twitter. Genuinely saddened by this, such a morbid curiosity.

He’s hilarious :lol: it blows my tiny mind that someone can be this funny accidentally when you see the amount of work that goes into a character like Alan Partridge and yet here’s Bill Mitchell just going about his day rolling out a similar level of work in real time.

I genuinely loathe everything about you. From your grey feathers to your pointy fecking beak. You're a stain on society and we would be better off without your existence in this world... but... I respect this post you flying rat. Something about the enemy of my enemy is my friend or some shit...

Im now going to violently vomit somewhere...

If so, then it would have been a line jerk previously, not a circle jerk. I guess your dictionary didn't go into that kind of geometric detail?

Well, if they are standing next to each other the line could technically wrap around the globe, making it a circle. Plus pigeons have cloaca’s so the whole thing is absurd anyways.

Well, if they are standing next to each other the line could technically wrap around the globe, making it a circle. Plus pigeons have cloaca’s so the whole thing is absurd anyways.
Pfft - cop-out!

Trumpers out in full force in/around Tampa today. Bunch of boaters out near Clearwater Beach and plenty driving around with flags and decals, saw a few Trump shirts and facemasks in Tarpon Springs.

Trumpers out in full force in/around Tampa today. Bunch of boaters out near Clearwater Beach and plenty driving around with flags and decals, saw a few Trump shirts and facemasks in Tarpon Springs.
A woman today on the Facebook of a local news station that was doing a live feed of that boat parade was posting all kinds of Trump love. Followed it up with a bunch of Liberian flag emojis. I chuckled.

“He’s a fantastic man,” Trump interjected. “He wants to make the post office great again. You ever hear the expression? He wants to make the post office great again. The post office is a catastrophe.”

The reporter then asked a partially inaudible question about the sorting of the ballots via the postal service.

“I don’t know what he’s doing. I can tell you he is a smart man and he will be a great postmaster general and he needs obviously if you are going to do these millions of dollars out of nowhere, he’s obviously going to need funding, but the Democrats aren’t willing to provide other things and therefore they aren’t going to get the funding for that,” Trump stated. “You are going to have a catastrophic situation with universal mail-in votes and on top of that the Democrats aren’t willing to give the people the money and the post office the money.”

https://www.mediaite.com/news/trump...-says-hes-making-the-post-office-great-again/

Peaceful transition of power......yeah right. get ready folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.