The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's only there because he wants to feck her.
771.jpg

'"Daddy is back bitches and ive got a new hair style"

He likely thinks her name is Faith Advisor.

The replies :lol:

One of my biggest regrets in not believing in god is that I don't believe there is a hell where these cnuts, who directly benefit playing on the emotions of the poor and the weak, will never get their comeuppance, and I won't get a satisfaction of believing that these cnuts will eternally rot in hell.

One of my biggest regrets in not believing in god is that I don't believe there is a hell where these cnuts, who directly benefit playing on the emotions of the poor and the weak, will never get their comeuppance, and I won't get a satisfaction of believing that these cnuts will eternally rot in hell.
You can believe in reincarnation and believe that they’ll come back as an African impala.

"I want you to hear from God. God already spoke to me," White said Sunday evening during a live-streamed sermon. "You're going to write your checks to Paula White ministry because this is power night."

White said "power night" at the church was different than her normal "City of Destiny" service, and that she was allowing the congregation a special chance to tithe. "Every single person gets something significant," she said after explaining the various ways people could pay.
Shyster.

New York Judge orders Trump to pay $2 million for misusing his charitable foundation.

Christ, is that garbage real?

The amount of likes, and then the first reply :eek:.

Have a feeling a lot of Trumps tweets would fare like that if it wasn't for bought bots.

The amount of likes, and then the first reply :eek:.

Have a feeling a lot of Trumps tweets would fare like that if it wasn't for bought bots.

Arent they losing shedloads of money at this course? And yet they can pour in so much investment? I bet everyone is paid in cash in this project.

Arent they losing shedloads of money at this course? And yet they can pour in so much investment? I bet everyone is paid in cash in this project.
Everything I read was to that effect but I'm not sure anyone truly knows with him. I just posted it because it's their official account (as far as I can tell, it does say" the most globally recognized brand in luxury golf.") and the person accusing them of money laundering gets the likes. Whenever I kept an eye on Trumps own tweets over a stretch of time his likes seemed to jump instantly a couple of times in the first 2-3 hours after posting. Obviously it doesn't prove anything but I suspect most of his likes are bots.

Trump remark to reporters, Friday:
"I caught the swamp. I caught 'em all. I caught all of this corruption that was going on, and nobody else could have done it. I'm very transparent. Nobody is more transparent than I am."

(CNN)

"I caught the swamp. I caught 'em all. I caught all of this corruption that was going on, and nobody else could have done it. I'm very transparent. Nobody is more transparent than I am."

(CNN)
Lisa, I want to buy your rock.

(CNN)

He doesn't realise why but the bold bit is just about the first claim he has made about himself since he became POTUS.

They killed Baby Trump

President Donald Trump traveled to Tuscaloosa, Alabama on Saturday to watch the Louisiana State University vs. Alabama football game.

Protesters brought the Baby Trump Blimp to the game, where it was destroyed.

“We’re not sure if he went out with a bang or whimper, but the sad fact is Baby Trump Blimp is no more,” CNN’s Ana Cabrera reported.

“One of the baby Trump protest organizers tells CNN an unknown man with a knife slashed the giant balloon as it appeared in Tuscaloosa, Alabama the same day as the president who inspired it stopped in for the ‘Bama/LSU game,” she reported.

“The organizer said he saw the perpetrator and someone described as a getaway driver apprehended by police,” she noted. “CNN has reached out to the Tuscaloosa Police Department for a comment on any charges.”

Puncture repair kit and he will be up and running again in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.