The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
D8K-IlOWwAICRuR.jpg
"Lethal Weapon remake hits stumbling block as Olsen twins' cosmetic surgeries go horribly wrong"

The state of all of them. President cnut and her majesty next to a Russian prostitute. And prince William with his whore.

These who rule over the USA and the UK ffs
Correction.Slovenian prostitute and Prince Charles and his whore.

"I hope they realize she can move in any direction."

D8MSWJWWkAAaL8h.jpg

This made me giggle.

Hee Hee.

Kay Burley and Beth Rigby would sell their daughters to get a good deal on the rent :lol:

Toilet Trump and Baby Blimp have now arrived and a fair number of protesters are gathering.

He gets worse press and stronger, larger protests here than anywhere else in the world. (I did tell you that he would never have got past the primaries if he had stood in the U.K.).

Come on US, get a move on and stir yourselves. We’re having to do your job for you.

(And tell Mueller to get his act together and stop being such a wimp).

Toilet Trump and Baby Blimp have now arrived and a fair number of protesters are gathering.

He gets worse press and stronger, larger protests here than anywhere else in the world. (I did tell you that he would never have got past the primaries if he had stood in the U.K.).

Come on US, get a move on and stir yourselves. We’re having to do your job for you.
Perfect I'm going to check the news.

I do think how meekily Americans accept the abuse of power and subjugation of the rich and powerful does bring into question the whole Land of the Free thing.

I think most Western Europeans are freer than Americans where freedom really counts.

Yeah the US just need some helium balloons that call Trump a cockwomble sniffbum and his reign of terror will crumble

You are clueless

Status
Not open for further replies.