The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
May invited him , like him or not, he is a head of state, there has been state visits by worse then him , OK dont have to respect him , but respect the office.

Why would we respect the office? It's the leadership position of a country with a frankly atrocious human rights record.

Fully expect the imbecile to break diplomatic protocols multiple times.

May was so desperate to be the first to invite him over for an official state visit, I wonder if they'll be holding hands for old times sake?!

Is there a bigger waste of skin than this delusional orange buffoon?
images

Fully expect the imbecile to break diplomatic protocols multiple times.

May was so desperate to be the first to invite him over for an official state visit, I wonder if they'll be holding hands for old times sake?!
Maybe the Queen will send him to the Tower of London permanently.

The idiot-in chief has started......

It really is remarkable how tweets like these don’t make headlines all over the world. His effort to diminish the expectations of the POTUS is incredible. One might even call it unprecedented.

It really is remarkable how tweets like these don’t make headlines all over the world. His effort to diminish the expectations of the POTUS is incredible. One might even call it unprecedented.

Tbf the past presidents are being too clasy. Trump actually imo represents what majority of everyday americans.

We'd be naive to think obama reflects americans more than trump actually does

Because you are leaving the biggest union in the world to be at the mercy of whatever trade terms Trump and Co. will dictate to you.

Aye, pretty much. People thought we were Americas bitch under Blair... just wait for the next 10 years!

As soon as Brexit was announced it was clear that we would have to rely on America, it was one of the reasons I was so against Brexit.

Prince Phillip and Trump will get on like a house on fire. Exchanging old racist stereotypes.

Oh dear me! Sky News with its 'overshadowing' announcement of Trumps visit, that's exactly what he wanted "Hello big guy, we are all under your shadow", the only thing to knock Brexit off the front pages.

Have we learned nothing from the American press failures?

Been watching Sky news for this guys visit to London. The people they have to dug up to be positive on Trump :lol:

No shame whatsoever.

Notice how he calls everyone a loser. That’s a real insult as far is Trump is concerned. Being a loser must be what he fears himself.

He tweets like an 'injun' in old, bad Westerns:
Saw tv. Heap bad. Brown man big chief many moons ago. Now white man Great Father!

He's the governmental equivalent of an entitled prick leaving a ridiculous review of a reasonably priced restaurant on Google/Tripadvisor/Yelp.
Fortunately he can only watch Sky, BBC or CNN and he’ll get criticised on all of them.

The cat’s away, so to speak, and he’s brought Bolton, Mnuchin and the bad tempered, lying sulker S Sanders with him. Let’s hope the US Dems gets something useful done this week. An interesting testimony to Congress would be welcome.

Last edited:
Prince Charles will get more sense talking to his flowers about climate change than he will from Trump.

Based on some of the comments here regarding the coverage I assume this is a big deal in the UK? Don't get the sense many people here in the states give a shit about his visit. I know I can't be arsed to watch coverage of it. Get to see the cnut enough as it is.

Based on some of the comments here regarding the coverage I assume this is a big deal in the UK? Don't get the sense many people here in the states give a shit about his visit. I know I can't be arsed to watch coverage of it. Get to see the cnut enough as it is.

Well I guess if the Queen was to visit the US that would be dotted all over too... Where as we wouldn't give a toss about that.

I won't be caring either way as it won't affect me.

Status
Not open for further replies.