The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't be done.

Trump can declassify anything he wants, any time he wants.

he will simply give kushner the intel himself.

He's done. Trump can do what the feck he likes but Mueller and the FBI will have the last laugh.

Also Trump is caught in a trap right now and I don't think even his supporters will forgive him for treason. Some will, but many will not.

Public pressure is already telling with the gun control issue, it will be infinitely worse when all this comes out.

"Armed Educators". This is insanity.

Dumbest man alive.

How can training 1000s of people in firearms every year be considered inexpensive?

These people don't think things through for shit. Why would a few armed teachers be a deterrent when existing armed guards aren't a deterrent? Those shooters would just go straight to the classroom with the armed teacher to take them out first.

He could help pay for their training by returning the $30m the NRA gave him.

But he wore a tan suit that one time.
Also ordered Dijon mustard on a hamburger once and later saluted a Marine while holding a coffee cup. I don't know how the country came through it, honestly.

That’s one thing you can’t take away from him, the most ‘i don’t give a feck’ person I’ve ever come across. For all the hate he gets from billions of people around the world, FBI investigation, press on his back (can go on), you get the impression he doesn’t lose a bit of sleep at night.

Anyone else, just one of those things would destroy them; Trump reverses it and turns it into a war on them and makes them look silly, I’ve never seen anyone handle the media the way he does.

:lol: You can't be serious? This is just a WUM right?

:lol: You can't be serious? This is just a WUM right?

The fact both came in and posted the same thing in minutes yet had hardly been seen here before and neither have been seen in here since to defend their posts, I think that proves they were just on the wind up.

He's done!

Trump's twitter meltdown is going to be :drool:

They're creepy and they're kooky
They're absolutely loopy
Don wants Ivanka's booty
The Trumpski family

:lol:

You rang

GetFile.aspx

Alexa, what are the symptoms of radiation poisoning?

GetFile.aspx

Its called reversing gerrymandering you dolt

Fox News had a segment on this PA ruling today around 1430 EDT, claiming it's only because the Dems are in power in PA and doing whatever they can to retain power going forward. Republicans are being cheated!

Makes me wonder: would one wager most of the "experts" Fox bring in knowingly spout shit, truly believe what they're spouting, or both?

Surely there isn't a person alive that will actually cast a ballot for that Brittain nutter. He looks like the posterchild for the raging conspiratard, racist nutter stereotype. Anyone casting a ballot for that loon should be tossed into a ward for further evaluation.

Status
Not open for further replies.