Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Well feck..:lol: Barney (and Damien) have already figured one of them out.

I should have my kept my mouth shut:(

Can we all start a new league and let me have Messi, Ronaldo and Zlatan?

All have a truce now. Better to just not say anything at all when you want to bid or see someone else bidding on a player you like. If you're curious as to why player x has got bids, Google is the easiest way of finding out.

Sardar Azmoun, 20-year-old Iranian International and mostly linked to Arsenal but also linked to other clubs, is available for just £1.1M. The first club to bid that amount gets him. He has been capped EIGHT times for his national team, scoring four goals. Hot prospect.

388052_heroa.jpg

Ivan Cavaleiro is also for sale for £1.8M. Good value as he didn't rise in the Spanish review despite playing over 1,000 minutes this season so will rise by 1 or 2 in the next review for sure.

I see some of you have decent players on loan to unmanaged clubs. For example Fabinho who I have in other gameworlds is at Leeds. Plymouth are badly short of players and need some loaned players for this season. As things stand I may have to play some out of position and as you knos players need a rest now and then.

Any help and I will be very grateful. Wingbacks especially and defenders.

FFP Feb 9th Report:
Rules:
  1. A club may not have a squad larger than his Max Squad limit.
  2. Loaned In players will count to your squad size.
  3. If your squad size exceeds your limit, your club will be banned from transferring any players in to the club. This includes P/E deals.
  4. If you reach your squad cap, you may sign players but any deals would require 1 player in and 1 player out to ensure you remain on your squad cap
  5. The Squad Cap is determined by the clubs stadium size. 10k-20k = 60 ¦ 20k-30k = 55 ¦ 30k-40k = 50 ¦ 40k+ = 45
Still waiting a decision on retiring players ruling.

Arsenal and Manchester United are STILL Transfer Banned, however Manchester United have clearly made a step forward to reaching FFP by selling two players since the last report compared to ZERO for Arsenal.
Chelsea and Nottingham Forest have reached their Squad Cap - see Rule #4

------------------------------------------------------

Max Squad 45 Players
Manchester United - TB'D 60 Players
Arsenal - TB'D 49 Players

Newcastle United - 44 Players
Sunderland - 43 Players
Manchester City - 34 Players
Liverpool - 39 Players
Aston Villa - 40 Players

Chelsea - 45 Players
Everton - 31 Players

Max Squad 50 Players
Tottenham Hotspur - 38 Players
Southampton - 36 Players
Blackburn Rovers - 32 Players

Nottingham Forest - 50 Players*
Milton Keynes Dons - 31 Players
Ipswich Town - 48 Players

Max Squad 55 Players
Bolton Wanderers - 36 Players
West Bromwich Albion - 23 Players
Fulham - 34 Players
Darlington 1883 - 50 Players
Reading - 50 Players
Queens Park Rangers - 28 Players
Crystal Palace - 38 Players
Bristol City - 31 Players
Stoke City - 30 Players

Max Squad 60 Players

*Due to Malanda's car crash fatality Forest have been given a -1 to their squad cap until he has officially retired. Forest have agreed not to use Malanda for the remainder of the season.

FFP Feb 14th Report:

Rules:

1. A club may not have a squad larger than his Max Squad limit.
  2. Loaned In players will count to your squad size.
  3. If your squad size exceeds your limit, your club will be banned from transferring any players in to the club. This includes P/E deals.
  4. If you reach your squad cap, you may sign players but any deals would require 1 player in and 1 player out to ensure you remain on your squad cap
  5. The Squad Cap is determined by the clubs stadium size. 10k-20k = 60 ¦ 20k-30k = 55 ¦ 30k-40k = 50 ¦ 40k+ = 45
Still waiting a decision on retiring players ruling.

Arsenal and Manchester United are STILL Transfer Banned, however Manchester United have clearly made a step forward to reaching FFP by selling SEVEN players since the last report compared to ZERO for Arsenal.
Chelsea have reached their Squad Cap - see Rule #4

------------------------------------------------------

Max Squad 45 Players
Manchester United (Damien) - TB'D 53 Players
Arsenal (Varun) - TB'D 49 Players

Newcastle United (Mr Anderson) - 44 Players
Sunderland (MJJ) - 43 Players
Manchester City (JB7) - 34 Players
Liverpool (Barney) - 39 Players
Aston Villa (The Man Himself) - 40 Players

Chelsea (christy87) - 45 Players**
Everton (TheReligion) - 31 Players

Max Squad 50 Players
Tottenham Hotspur (Big-Red) - 37 Players
Southampton (Sepukku) - 36 Players
Blackburn Rovers (akash02) - 32 Players

Nottingham Forest (RedSky) - 49 Players*
Milton Keynes Dons (gaz1185) - 31 Players
Ipswich Town (The Taurean) - 48 Players

Max Squad 55 Players
Bolton Wanderers (Crackers) - 36 Players
West Bromwich Albion (spontaneus1) - 24 Players
Fulham (infamous7) - 34 Players
Darlington 1883 (Trionz (RIP)) - 50 Players
Reading (cj_sparky) - 50 Players
Queens Park Rangers (Herrera (RIP)) - 29 Players
Crystal Palace (RedTiger) - 38 Players
Bristol City (CrackersJr) - 28 Players
Stoke City (The Stain) - 27 Players

Max Squad 60 Players

Southend United (green_smiley) - 26 Players
Plymouth Argyle (Cassady) - 27 Players

*Due to Malanda's car crash fatality Forest have been given a -1 to their squad cap until he has officially retired. Forest have agreed not to use Malanda for the remainder of the season.

**Chelsea have had a bid accepted for McEachran so will be below squad cap when it goes through​

3:1 according to my ingame scores :p

I won my game 3:1. Christ though, didn't expect you to lose... and not by that margin. You're in trouble.
FFS yeah, I saw that there, stuck on 2-1 when I viewed it. Ah well. C'est la vie.

Just mental that you are where you are. At least when Barney went down he had Liverpoolised his side so it was pretty naff at that point, but you've got Ronaldo, Sanchez, Benzema, Buffon...