Gaming The SM RedCafe League

I'm going to find it a bit tricky keeping up with this when i'm in New Zealand... ah well. I'll manage somehow... :nervous:

Holiday or for good?

My transfer dealings look over. Reached limit and don't want to sell. Only sale might be after I get knocked out of league cup.

Edit: sorry RS at work and didn't realise it took that long for me to finish my post :lol:

Holiday or for good?

My transfer dealings look over. Reached limit and don't want to sell. Only sale might be after I get knocked out of league cup.

Edit: sorry RS at work and didn't realise it took that long for me to finish my post :lol:

:lol: Yeah, I got a slight lull at work so took it as a sign to gtfo for 2 months and travel New Zealand. A friend of mine is heading off at the same time but he's only there for a month. I want to properly explore though so thought i'd book an extra month. So i'll be living out of a camper van for 2 months I imagine!

:lol: Yeah, I got a slight lull at work so took it as a sign to gtfo for 2 months and travel New Zealand. A friend of mine is heading off at the same time but he's only there for a month. I want to properly explore though so thought i'd book an extra month. So i'll be living out of a camper van for 2 months I imagine!

Sweet man! It is the one place I must go next. I'm finally hitting the states this year for a few weeks. Would love to hit NZ and parts of Asia in a 2 part trip, planning to do it for my 30th

Honours lists:

Image%202015-02-18%20at%203.30.29%20pm.png

Image%202015-02-18%20at%203.28.24%20pm.png

Still going strong in 3 competition this season. Won't be a title contender but doing well so far in all the cups. That will turn to shit mind when I go on holiday lol :(

Still going strong in 3 competition this season. Won't be a title contender but doing well so far in all the cups. That will turn to shit mind when I go on holiday lol :(

We can only hope :p if you still do well I can always give you the Big-Red treatment seeing as I probably won't need to use it on him this season :lol:

I know Damien, yet another LB! But this one also plays CB a little bit. He's forced his way into the first team after benching a 25 year old. Not bad for a player just turned 19.