Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Drew 2-2 with Sunderland. Gustavo scored both goals yet had rating of 5. What a joke.

If it wasn't for the amount of defenders that i have i would be rightly fecked 2 first team players and my cup left back out so far this month, i predict Thiago will be injured before the end of this month and i think im screwed in Europe tomorrow and i drew with blackburn tonight.

Current league table:

Image%202015-02-15%20at%2011.17.43%20pm.png

Form table:

Image%202015-02-15%20at%2011.17.58%20pm.png

You getting a draw in the match was a joke, once again I dominated but couldnt finish the game off.
I see. I generally don't check any stats or 'play out' the match. I just go to match report, check score and log out.

I see. I generally don't check any stats or 'play out' the match. I just go to match report, check score and log out.

I do the same with the full score thing, but it seems they have taken the feature away so have to watch the match knowing the other side will come back eventually. Is happening way too often :(

Took a gamble on Timon Wellenreuther. In goal for Schalke due to their main keepers out injured. Van beek will be close

9:1 win over Mansfield Town and Shaw scores a goal. Good times. Both Son and Milik scored hat-tricks and Lacazette assisted three goals before being subbed off at half-time.

Progress in the cup. I fielded slightly weakened team but seems Varun field even weaker team. Like a small club, the only importance for me of these cup victories is few additional 100ks of revenue it brings :lol:

Last edited: