Gaming The SM RedCafe League

transfer-club-icon.jpg

Queens Park Rangers have made an offer to Sunderland for Harry KANE of 10,000,000.

:lol:

Gwarn Villa!

That's not 'our' Villa! I think it some different league (mk2?)

Aston Villa is pleased to announce signing of Pepe from Sunderland. Pepe is in line to make his debut for Aston Villa, against his old club Sunderland on Sunday night.

Coleman and Gray have both signed for me. Wisdom and Sturgeon both leaving the club. I intend on making two more transfers and then I reckon that will be me done for quite a while unless an unmissable opportunity comes around.

Has there been some kind of transfer update on Mammana?

Had him on my shortlist for fecking ages and now login to see a massive bidding war for him.

Well, has there or hasn't there been an update?

Really pissed off. Could have signed him for a pittance.

There were only two clubs who bid on him! If you hadn't broadcasted it here you would still have had a decent chance of signing him, albeit not for cheap. Just google his name and you'll see why there are bids on him.

Seems like something fun going on. Mammana. I like the name. Will join in!

Douche move by Akash, was going to bid late on him, was only 2 bids at that point. Fecker. I'll ensure I spoil Akashs next transfer target... "I don't care" pff.

Douche move by Akash, was going to bid late on him, was only 2 bids at that point. Fecker. I'll ensure I spoil Akashs next transfer target... "I don't care" pff.

You won't get a chance. I've just put in a couple more bids on youngsters before they become famous.