Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Was I the only one to receive this message from Barney:

Hoof the ball 50 times Man United. 60 times, 70 times I say. 80 times, 90 times Man United. Losing football the van Gaal way.

Was I the only one to receive this message from Barney:

No, he sent it to me right after he asked me why I was selling James.

Image%202015-02-10%20at%204.32.43%20pm.png

5:0 win. That'll do nicely.

Ipswich v MK Dons, Chelsea v Villa, Fulham v Newcastle United and Forest v Leeds are the notable fixtures in the next round of the cup. My ex-club Leeds have already taken out one giant in Darlington. Can they do it again?

Results from the Berahino auction, and the winner is.......... Nobody, the reserve wasn't met! The mighty interest of 2 bids was unfortunately not enough to make me want to sell him and he will not be available until the summer now. I have been notified by an extremely lubricated starfish that Chairmen don't see any value in this particular young footballer yet, and will hence wait until they do to sell him.

My chairman caps him at around 8mill. Only way deal will work is if you want to sign a player in return for face value or something if you have the cash. Check out my Newcastle squad and let me know

Results from the Berahino auction, and the winner is.......... Nobody, the reserve wasn't met! The mighty interest of 2 bids was unfortunately not enough to make me want to sell him and he will not be available until the summer now. I have been notified by an extremely lubricated starfish that Chairmen don't see any value in this particular young footballer yet, and will hence wait until they do to sell him.

What was the reserve?

I'm embracing the challenge.

Chaaaaaaaange formations.