Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Me and Barney have a healthy understanding on how business works. He has a fair value for his players, a trouble free negotiation takes place, all parties are happy and tips are part of the deal. Everyone wins.

I also have a fair value of my players for money bags forest.

And Damien is so right about marquinhos. That transfer was a disgrace /drogba

I'm fearing the day he gets to 45 players in his first team considering he'd have a balance of 100m+ :lol:

Image%202015-02-09%20at%204.02.38%20pm.png

:) 15 more to sell. Wish the AI would put a bid in on Stepinski or Castillo... had both transferlisted for ages.

The SMFA have blocked a deal between Bolton Wanderers and Bristol. Bolton were going to sell Spearing to Bristol for 3.1m.
Bolton's legal council have contested the ruling and hope to have a solution by the end of the week.
Edited as I made a balls of my statement..

Team for tonight's cup game against Hartlepool:

Image%202015-02-10%20at%201.49.03%20pm.png

Making big strides to meeting FFP. Just accepted bids for three more players, and so by this time tomorrow I'll have over £95M in the bank.

Its close but I'd pick yours. The Hazard deal though :lol:

Pissed me off as I gave Herrera the offer he wanted but he said because he was selling Neymar, Hazard wasn't for sale... then bam 24 hours later he sells him to City and when I messaged him, he said he'd have took my offer! Argh

Pissed me off as I gave Herrera the offer he wanted but he said because he was selling Neymar, Hazard wasn't for sale... then bam 24 hours later he sells him to City and when I messaged him, he said he'd have took my offer! Argh

I remember. Read the msgs on SM. He's a bit mental with transfers. Bids high only to withdraw.

Asked me if Shaqiri was for sale. I told him everyone has a price, even the likes of Fabregas, Modric etc so a good bid could land him obviously. He then proceeded to bid the face value for Shaqiri, I rejected it and he didnt come back with another offer :lol: