Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Hummels, Ginter, Moreno, Rodriguez, Bender, Thiago, Coutinho and Griezmann are all not for sale, but I would consider offers for the rest.

I'm not sure. I've been rotating in the league to stop concerns from growing and my results are suffering. My finances are in an awful state too.

Didn't realise that 19 of the 20 teams in division 1 were managed!

Hull still can mathematically avoid relegation, but realistically I'd say it's between you and Wednesday for the last spot and both run-ins are tough. Your next four in particular are horrid and from your last five fixtures, getting 8-9/15 points would have come in handy but you got two. Yeah, it's going to be tough.

Spurs in real life seem to like stocking up on leftbacks. They've got Rose, Naughton, Assou-Ekotto and Fryers, and now they've been linked to signing Ben Davies!

Fingers crossed that if he does end up going there he doesn't end up another dud like the others. Eventual 90+ rating would do nicely with Bred being a meanie...

The scrap for 4th looks so bloody close. Could be anyone from 4th to 10th! If I can avoid defeat against Spurs, then I think it should be looking good for the title. If however Spurs manage to beat me, the gap will be down to effectively 6 points considering GD.

Bit concerned about Fulham though, their next 3 fixtures are very tricky, but after that he's got a nice run of fixtures. Whereas I've got a pretty horrible run in.

Anyway Europe first! Second Leg against Reading. Forest have a 5-2 lead atm. Firmino and Sakho are both suspended. N'Koulou has returned to fitness though so he'll take Sakho's spot and Sam will take Firmino's.

Its getting boring with Arsenal so am looking for something to spice things up. Nothing beats transfers so am open to Selling pretty much anyone in the squad. P/Ex deals though.

Single Player early access is out. Finally Shaw is mine:

I0Fe9Ke.png

The feck? I paid early access ages ago and no info on it since. How did you get it damo?

Just got a notification saying it was available. I paid too.

What's it like?

Hard to say really. I'll give my thoughts once I've played it more. However, after one friendly played I got this message:

PVwuCHO.png

:D

Just got a notification saying it was available. I paid too.

Hard to say really. I'll give my thoughts once I've played it more. However, after one friendly played I got this message:

PVwuCHO.png

:D

Dang nabit. Ill have to shoot them an email

Ah, so ratings update automatically? Nice.

Very often it seems.

I've played two friendlies so far and in that time the following has happened:
  • de Gea up to 92 (on 24th July 2013)
  • Petrucci up to 78 (on 24th July 2013)
  • Wilson up to 78 (on 26th July 2013)
  • Michael Keane up to 84 (on 28th July 2013)
  • Ekangamene up to 76 (on 30th July 2013)
  • Fletcher down to 88 (on 3rd August 2013)
Edit: After third friendly
  • Petrucci up to 80 (on 9th August 2013)

Meanwhile, in Single Player:

I play Stoke City.
22 minutes in their Geoff Cameron gets sent off.
70 minutes in Charlie Adam gets sent off.
Their manager tells them to go very defensive.
Sensing blood, I switch to very attacking and 3-4-3.
80 minutes in Phil Bardsley is injured.
81 minutes in Mame Diouf scores to put Stoke City 1-0 up.
88 minutes in Wayne Rooney makes it 1-1.
90 minutes in United is awarded a penalty, Rooney puts it in and we win 2-1.

The constant rating changes would drive me demented

Message from coaches regarding FELLAINI
Your coaches have reported that Marouane FELLAINI is showing real signs of improvement.

His new rating is 92

11th September.
Ferdinand went down to 88 on the 3rd.

I wasn't able to do any transfers at all during the window as no other clubs were putting bids in on my players. Strange.

ahhhhh I found out what happened. Kickstarter thing was cancelled and I was refunded. Will pay again now.

Luke SHAW sidelined after last match
Your physio has reported that Luke SHAW will need complete rest after suffering an injury in the match against Liverpool

The medical team at the club estimate it will take around 24 days for them to treat SHAW so he should be available for selection again from approximately 7 Nov 2013

Noooooooo

7th October:

Message from coaches regarding DE GEA
Your coaches have reported that David DE GEA is showing real signs of improvement.

His new rating is 93

Woop

9th October:

Message from coaches regarding SHAW
Your coaches have reported that Luke SHAW is showing real signs of improvement.

His new rating is 89

It wont let me continue from a save. Clicking the "Continue" button but nothing is happening, the "report a bug" button is also missing

Arsenal are running away with my single player league and when I signed in today I had 100+ Messages and I know for a fact I clicked some of them but some of them weren't there last night like bids for rio just appeard in July when I'm in December and rises that weren't there last night.

Arsenal are running away with my single player league and when I signed in today I had 100+ Messages and I know for a fact I clicked some of them but some of them weren't there last night like bids for rio just appeard in July when I'm in December and rises that weren't there last night.

Yeah, when I loaded my save all my messages were unread, and still as yet no bids for my players despite them being on the transfer list for ages.

And it is pretty buggy. Random cup games appear out of nowhere and get played with me knocked out without any prior notification that there was going to be a cup game at the time.

And it is pretty buggy. Random cup games appear out of nowhere and get played with me knocked out without any prior notification that there was going to be a cup game at the time.
Or you lose a cup game but come back to see you've won it but got knocked out in another cup game and now all im getting is a white screen no matter how many times load it.

Or you lose a cup game but come back to see you've won it but got knocked out in another cup game and now all im getting is a white screen no matter how many times load it.

I remember beating City 2-1 and getting a message saying my chairman was disappointed we lost 2-1 to them. It still had it down as a win though on the schedule thing.

I'm getting a white screen too, so it seems it's a problem with everyone now.

Seems like my data has been deleted so starting again from scratch.

Here's what one of the first screens looks like by the way for those without SP access:

wcjNa3A.png

Number one, is Mehdi Benatia
Number two, is Mehdi Benatia

Rode leaving the club so soon after he joined. The money raised easily wipes out my debt though, which is the main thing.

I started over and i must have signed carvalho around 10 times already according to the messages and have not paid any transfer fee for any of the players iv signed.