Gaming The SM RedCafe League

I started over and i must have signed carvalho around 10 times already according to the messages and have not paid any transfer fee for any of the players iv signed.

I've had similar issues (though usually with Zouma). I'm going to wait a few days before playing it again as it seems like it's going to be updated daily so the save file will be overwritten anyway. Hopefully by the end of next week those kinds of issues will be gone.

Thats me who reapplied for Cardiff in mk2 btw. Cant remember who runs it.

So weird, had to leave a club to let Zar gimme a newbie club, despite being able to join clubs.

Disappointed with the loss in the cup final. I certainly didn't expect such a heavy defeat. Well done Shefield.

My league form has been excellent lately. Reserves have done a brilliant job during the cup run and won me a tonne of points. If this form continues, who knows, QPR might even be in consideration for the CL places. 8 games to go, 7 points to catch up. :D

I'm also enjoying playing in the new league. Spurs are flying at the moment. Top of the table after 10 games, 6 wins in a row. The last one was a destruction of Bayern Munich at Allianz Arena.

Whoever is managing Roma in that league, please consider my offer. I think it's more than fair.

Another bad result with Liverpool leaves me in the relegation zone still.

3-3 draw with Spurs in mk 2. Would have taken a point before the game, but we really should have won. Silly substitutions cost me. @Damien @RedSky Does bringing players on as subs reduce their unhappiness?

Another bad result with Liverpool leaves me in the relegation zone still.

3-3 draw with Spurs in mk 2. Would have taken a point before the game, but we really should have won. Silly substitutions cost me. @Damien @RedSky Does bringing players on as subs reduce their unhappiness?

Yeah, if it's a league/cup game. Sub = 0.5 "points", start = 1 "point"

Wolves are glad to announce to signing of Étienne Capoue, from Borussia Monchengladbach. He'll move into the role of CB where he'll partner Skrtel.

That's what he said?
3RZBbxX.png

Involved in a 6-5 thriller in MK2 came out the victor bit disappointed my all star defence let in 5 goals happy to see RVP, Ronny and my defence coming up with the goals

In the original beat Bolton 3-1.

Ah well, 2 losses in 28 games, 14 unbeaten then suddenly my form goes to shit. Typical SM. Sigh. We'll just all agree that i'm the worthy Champions.