Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Stop talking bollocks about mk2, or at least make it clear which league ye are posting about. You lot hurt my brain :(

I'll give you Shaw for a carton of ribena.

And if I was talking about mk1, I'd be saying "not far off survival now"

With us talking about the Charity Shield it's a bit obvious.

It was more so posts like Barneys on previous page. Still though, even for newbs if they do participate in the mk2 and not in original.

@The Taurean You've gone over the squad limit in league mk 2, but I'm not sure you knew about it. 35 players, including loans.

Shaw isn't for sale!

Think of all the players you could buy with that money :(

And as a Liverpool fan, do you really want a United player in your squad?

First match of the season in MkII against Liverpool. :devil:
How did you guys let him have Messi, Bale, Neymar, Thiago Silva?

Wasn't so much that we let him, he managed to outbid for them somehow. Not that it made much difference as they didn't challenge for the title last season

Think of all the players you could buy with that money :(

And as a Liverpool fan, do you really want a United player in your squad?

Wasn't so much that we let him, he managed to outbid for them somehow. Not that it made much difference as they didn't challenge for the title last season

If I wait a few months I'll probably be able to get twice the fee.

2-0 win against swansea in MK2 league 2 penalties and a thank you to @RedSky for the suggested formation change to fit in what he taught would be falcao. Dont think it will last long it will last long though.

League mk2:

They are going to be replaced by SÁNCHEZ and AGÜERO.
ROBBEN and SILVA are leaving the action.
The manager of Manchester City looks like he is about to make a couple of changes.

Ridiculous! Managed to beat him 4-0 though :D excellent start to the season.

Original league:

Usual story of playing QPR and getting a draw or a loss. Very happy with this draw though. Was 2-0 down and QPR had a penalty too which they missed, but on 60 mins subbed Balotelli on and he scored both goals.

yes 2-1 victory over Newcastle in the original league

Surprised it was that close a game. Tried a totally new tactic with King Luis still injured. Ill keep trying it out, need to fit all of Suarez, Costa and Falcao in. Will take this season as a write-off at this stage.

Surprised it was that close a game. Tried a totally new tactic with King Luis still injured. Ill keep trying it out, need to fit all of Suarez, Costa and Falcao in. Will take this season as a write-off at this stage.
Im pretty much in the same boat as you trying out new tactic that i first tried last week didnt work then but worked today and if its a write of for you imagine what it is for me.

I think you'll probably need to end up selling one of those three Ando as they all play in same position and it's a logistical nightmare to make them all happy. All three are players that you can get a good deal for and perhaps strengthen in another area if you sell one.

Though Suarez can play AM(C) so maybe 352/3412 would be possible.

Valdes (93)

Zabaleta (92) Godin (92) Vertonghen (91)
Pedro (93) Suarez (95) Hamsik (92) Martinez (92) Reus (94)
Falcao (94) Costa (93)

Valdes (93)

Zabaleta (92) Godin (92) Vertonghen (91)
Pedro (93) Hamsik (92) Martinez (92) Reus (94)
Suarez (95)
Falcao (94) Costa (93)
Ridiculously strong side.

New signing Pedro grabbed the winner against Cardiff in mk 2.

Drew with wolves in the original league leaving me in the relegation zone. :nervous: