Gaming The SM RedCafe League

So, fixtures for new season are out in the mk2 league, and I face Arsenal in the Charity Shield. Gotze is suspended for the match though so @RedSky should have this in the bag.

Bilbao, PSG and Fiorentina in my Champions League group.

Got a solid 2-0 win v managerless Burnley to reach the shield Final, sacrificed the league games either side to play full strength. Suprised Newcastle didn't take it more seriously so I'm up against the unfancied Palace in the final.

Hopefully a 1st piece of silverware for me.

Ventured into the transfer market in League II. Happy enough.

Almost every good player is already taken.
Nah, sometimes you just need to get in the decent 90+ players and bide your time on the top class ones. Theres plenty of players who can improve you.

Mine was that bad last season, my mindset had and already thinking I'd twat the championship after being relegated :lol:

Have brought in Pedro and have had a deal accepted for Sir Chesney. Leaves my team looking like:

Szczesny; Montoya, Varane, Martinez, Shaw; Bender, Verratti, Kroos; Pedro, Suarez, Sturridge.

Bringing in a new right back will be my next priority. Once I do that I'll be happy enough with my first team.That Koke deal is incredible.

@Big-Red

758-cristiano-ronaldo-hot-dark-tan-and-new-man-hairstyle.jpg

Iniesta about to join West Ham following in Mata's footsteps. Delighted with that.

Cristiano Ronaldo trophy cabinet

Season 2 - Divisao 1 (Manchester City)
Season 3 - Divisao 1 (Chelsea)
Season 4 - Charity Shield (Chelsea)
Season 4 - Divisao 1 (Manchester United)
Season 4 - League Shield (Manchester United)
Season 5 - Charity Shield (Manchester United)
Season 6 - Divisao 1 (Tottenham Hotspur)???

Didn't know the Charity Shield was tonight in the new league, but managed to beat Arsenal 5-3 on pens! And Ozil got sent off in last 5 minutes so he misses Arsenal's first game!