Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Ah well, 2 losses in 28 games, 14 unbeaten then suddenly my form goes to shit. Typical SM. Sigh. We'll just all agree that i'm the worthy Champions.
You can have my worthy champ trophy from last year.

One win in ten in the normal league. Lost again today and my fixtures don't look great. I reckon I'm going down.

One win in ten in the normal league. Lost again today and my fixtures don't look great. I reckon I'm going down.

Wow, only your goal difference is preventing you from being 19th.

Your remaining fixtures:
Forest (A)
Spurs (H)
Hull (A)
Fulham (H)
Villa (H)
United (A)
Bristol City (H)

Sheffield Wednesday remaining fixtures:
Chelsea (H)
Bolton (A)
Fulham (A)
Reading (H)
QPR (A)
MK Dons (H)
Wolves (A)

You're in trouble. Three very tough fixtures (Forest, Spurs, Fulham), two that should be okay but a must win (Hull, Villa) and two easy fixtures (United, Bristol City)

2-2 draw against Newcastle in the Champions League in mk1. They'll progress to the next round as can't see me winning at the Sports Direct Arena... and Pogba won't be able to play as he got sent off.

In mk2, beat PSG 4-0 in the CL group stage.

Got my 1st bit of silverware tonight, beating Palace 3-0 in the League Shield Final :)

Beat Burnley, Wolves, Doncaster, Northampton and United! along the way.

Drew 2-2 against Cardiff in new league, lost 2-1 to Arsenal in the original.

Gotze got a red card in the original league so he'll be out for the next three league games against: Darlington (H), Forest (A), Spurs (H)

3 points and 6 goals behind. CMON SPURS.

Good away win at Darlington, back on course in the League after sacrificing a few games for the Cup final. Hoping for top 4 but still got some tough fixtures so top 10 looks more likely.

@RedSky I feel bad for Damo. Nowhere to be seen in the title race so he has to interject into our cordial rivalry with childish tactics like tagline changing.

Today's matches:

Race for the title:
Nottingham Forest (1st): Aston Villa (A - 8th)
Tottenham Hotspur (2nd): Liverpool (A - 18th)
Fulham (3rd): Hull City (A - 19th)
Arsenal (4th): Bristol City (A - 20th)
Manchester City (5th): MK Dons (H - 16th)

Relegation battle:
Sheffield Wednesday (17th): Bolton Wanderers (A - 10th)
Liverpool (18th): Tottenham Hotspur (H - 2nd)
Hull City (19th): Fulham (H - 3rd)

Remaining games:

Newcastle United (A): CL Semi final second leg, no chance of me progressing
Nottingham Forest (A): Team currently in first and the team most likely to win the league, behind Tottenham Hotspur
Tottenham Hotspur (H): Team currently in second and the team most likely to win the league
Hull City (A): Team currently 19th and in relegation battle
Liverpool (H): Team currently 18th and in relegation battle
Aston Villa (A): Team currently 10th

So two teams in title race followed by two teams in relegation battle (could end up being the team that relegates Liverpool), with the final game of the season against a team I'm (hopefully) competing with for a top ten finish, though with the four fixtures before that I doubt I'll still be in the hunt.

7 points ahead of 3rd in the old league. Almost there but only have 1 fit striker now

The 5 games left for me are: Manchester City(5th), Newcastle(6th),Chelsea(9th), Bolton(8th), Sheffield Wed(17th).
4 out of my last 5 games are against teams in the same situation as me, within top 10 and not close enough to be an outside contender.
I think I can pick up a decent amount of points. 10th was an outside aim at the start, so anything more is a bonus for me.