Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Slight enhancement of RS' lineup photoshop thingy on other page:

giffyearu06.gif

Congrats, you're slighter higher in points despite playing double the games.

Slightly? It's a fair bit higher.

League finishes:

Under Zarlak:
S1: 3rd (63 pts)
S2: 3rd (67 pts)

Under Damien:
S3: 2nd (75 pts)
S4: 1st (71 pts)
S5: 3rd (68 pts)

Some of your signings:
Cambiasso (31/94) (went down to 91 just over a year later)
Villa (30/95) (went down to 93 just over a year later)
Sneijder (27/95) (went down to 92 just over a year later)

Some of my signings:
Bale (23/93) (up to 94 a year later)
Ronaldo (28/98) (still going strong nearly a year later)
Gotze (20/91) (up to 93 over a year later)

And you're too scared to rejoin original league (or even league mk2 which is in its first season)

So what you're saying is, with the solid foundation that I built you went from 3rd to 2nd to 1st.

'Some of your signings' forgets to list Messi, Fabregas, Zlatan but conveniently lists Ronaldo under his own.

Also, wasn't it you that technically finished the 2nd season in 3rd? I left halfway through. You're the one that was in charge at the end of that season.

I didn't even know that the league was rebooted a month ago until RS just told me on Skype. The muppet season is over now so no point in picking up some dregs when everyone else has picked the squad apart. Reboot it now and I'll join sure.

So what you're saying is, with the solid foundation that I built you went from 3rd to 2nd to 1st.

'Some of your signings' forgets to list Messi, Fabregas, Zlatan but conveniently lists Ronaldo under his own.

I didn't even know that the league was rebooted a month ago until RS just told me on Skype. The muppet season is over now so no point in picking up some dregs when everyone else has picked the squad apart. Reboot it now and I'll join sure.

You never signed Fabregas. As for Ibra, fair point. Forgot about him as he had long gone when I took over.

First XI on Feb 16 2013 (3 months after I took over):

de Gea (90)

Ramos (95) Vidic (95) Bastuber (91)

Nani (92) Gotze (93) De Rossi (94) Eriksen (90) Ozil (94)

van Persie (95) Messi (99)

Players you signed in Red, players I signed in Blue and players already at the club in Black.
First XI in September 2013 (season I won the league):

de Gea (90)

Vidic (94) Ramos (95) Sandro (89)

Isco (91) Gotze (93) Carrick (92) Bender (91) Bale (94)

Ronaldo (98) Messi (99)

So what you're saying is that with Messi, Ronaldo, Bale and Gotze you've won 1 title.

With Messi, Ibrahimovic, Villa and de Rossi you couldn't finish above 3rd and got a paltry 67 points at most.

I've also won the League Shield and Community Shield in addition to the title.

With Messi, Ibrahimovic, Villa and de Rossi you couldn't finish above 3rd and got a paltry 67 points at most.

But I finished 3rd and only played 1.5 seasons. You played 3.5 seasons and you've finished also 3rd (with a team you profess to be better than mine) and 2nd, winning only once.

You have the 2 best players in the world and finished in the same spot I did, with 1 point more.

But I finished 3rd and only played 1.5 seasons. You played 3.5 seasons and you've finished also 3rd (with a team you profess to be better than mine) and 2nd, winning only once.

My worst points tally is better than your best, and you played more like 1.75 seasons. I was manager for just the last few games of season 2.

The league is also more competitive than when you was in it - @RedSky is currently soaring high and on course to finish with a better points haul than you did.