Gaming The SM RedCafe League

He'd want to put it in the net a few more times and justify his multibillion move to Newcastle

Lewandowski had a slow start this season, but he's picked his form up. Now top scorer in Div 1 for me, Cavani is having a boss season though, 13 goals and 13 assists in all competitions, with Lewandowski on 11/9. <3

Did SM forget to do the Stuttgart changes? Despite them being poor surely Werner and Khedira should have risen?

Did SM forget to do the Stuttgart changes? Despite them being poor surely Werner and Khedira should have risen?

Neither rose. Stuttgart was reviewed mate. They've been very harsh this review on teams involved in relegation scraps and 90+ players. The big rises seem to have come from mid/top half teams around the 80-85 range.

Neither rose. Stuttgart was reviewed mate. They've been very harsh this review on teams involved in relegation scraps and 90+ players. The big rises seem to have come from mid/top half teams around the 80-85 range.

Well, that sucks.

@Crackers

Which team would you like? Only clubs taken so far are Barca, Madrid, United, City, Liverpool and Bayern. Gameworld just being made now, so no ones had a head start.

Anyone else wanting to join just tell me which side you'd like.

@Crackers

Which team would you like? Only clubs taken so far are Barca, Madrid, United, City, Liverpool and Bayern. Gameworld just being made now, so no ones had a head start.

Anyone else wanting to join just tell me which side you'd like.

I'll take PSG if they are in the GW.