Gaming The SM RedCafe League

My worst points tally is better than your best, and you played more like 1.75 seasons. I was manager for just the last few games of season 2.

The league is also more competitive than when you was in it - @RedSky is currently soaring high and on course to finish with a better points haul than you did.

You have the 2 best players in the world and finished in the same spot I did, with 1 point more.

However, if you all want to compare my Spurs with @Levo's feel free

Fz6am.gif

When I play Bristol next Thursday, I'll put him as striker and see what happens. Team v Bristol:

de Gea (91)

Fofana (88) Ramos (95) Kompany (93) Aurier (89)

McCarthy (89) Isco (91)

Bale (94) Gotze (93) Lacazette (89)

Ronaldo (98)

Bench: Messi (99), Balotelli (91), Bender (91), Rafael (91), Pogba (90), Eriksen (90), Sandro (89)
Planning ahead.​

You are my Courtois
My only Courtois
You are my keeper
When I play games
You never know Thibaut
How much I love you
Please don't keep
My keeper away.

(Awful attempt, but @RedSky give him back :mad: )

Oh right, i didn't know that. I recalled Macheda and Bebe and kicked their sorry arses out the door.

You can recall external players (from teams not in league), but you can't recall players from teams in league until end of first season.

Shame you can't play goalkeepers outfield. I'd be tempted to play Courtois as striker all season.

You can recall external players (from teams not in league), but you can't recall players from teams in league until end of first season.

Shame you can't play goalkeepers outfield. I'd be tempted to play Courtois as striker all season.

It isn't letting me recall Zouma or Bertrand and I don't think they're in the league.

Bolton welcomes the arrival of 21 yo left winger Ladislav Krejčí from Sparta Prague.

162182.jpg

Never mind the fact that he looks like a serial killer, Krejčí will provide much needed cover on the wings and is certainly one to watch out for in the future.

Stephen El Sharaawy has left AC Milan for Dortmund, for 6 million and Pierre Aubameyang. The money gained will be put to use, stay tuned.

New topic would probably be better.

Clasie has had a rating increase and is now 89! Excellent news.

My 89+ rated midfielders/players who can play in CM

Isco (22/91)
Bender (25/91)
Eriksen (22/90)
Pogba (21/90)
McCarthy (23/89)
Clasie (22/89)
Papadopoulos (22/89)

Balde Keita with a decent rise to 85. Expect another quick rise come the start of the season, he is one of my best talents.