Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Sounds good to me, but does it merit another thread? Is there any way a sub-thread is possible, or is that as stupid as it sounded in my head just now?

I was thinking that. Soccer Manager League 2. @Damien I'd be happy to set it up and keep an eye on it with 2MM?

That sounds good, though we do already have a league two :p

nYZHUvz.png

Nationality challenge!

For those who have players of at least 11 different nationalities, what is the best XI you can make of 11 different nationalities? Here's mine:

nationalityxi6yk1r.gif

Following the same formation...

Akinfeev (Russia)

Maggio (Italy)
Alderweireld (Belgium)
Veltman (Holland)
Hinteregger (Austria)

Rani Khedira (Germany)
De Silva (Australia)

Remy (France)
Kagawa (Japan)
Adrian Ramos (Colombia)

Tevez (Argentina)

Shut up

Mandanda (Fra)

Vezo (Por) Blind (Ned) Sokratis (Gre)

Parejo(Spa)

Costa (Bra) Inler(Swi) Costa(Arg) Honda (Jap)

Adebayor (Civ) Yilmaz (Tur)​

GK: LENO, Bernd (German)

RB: NAGATOMO, Yuto (Japan)
CB: N'KOULOU, Nicolas (Cameroon)
LB: ADRIANO, Correia (Brazil)

DM: ONAZI, Ogenyi (Nigeria)

CM: MATUIDI, Blaise (French)
CM: JOVETIĆ, Stevan (Montenegro)
RW: AYEW, André (Ghana)
LW: DRMIC, Josip (Switzerland)

CF: CAVANI, Édinson (Uruguay)
CF: LEWANDOWSKI, Robert (Poland)

That was really hard as pretty much the majority of my players are either German or French! :lol:

Zarlak and I are having a little debate. So then lads of SM. What deal would you prefer?

- Stephan El Shaarawy 21/90/AC Milan

or

- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 24/90/Dortmund + 6m

Zarlak and I are having a little debate. So then lads of SM. What deal would you prefer?

- Stephan El Shaarawy 21/90/AC Milan

or

- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 24/90/Dortmund + 6m

El Shaarawy is a bigger risk. He's got a much bigger upside though. Aubameyang is the safer option.

I offered Diego Costa for El Shaarawy when Costa was 89 or 90, but pulled out of it luckily. El Shaarawy wont progress at AC Milan in their current form, and I think he has stagnated a bit too. Auba definitely the one that is safer and more likely to rise to at least 91.

I offered Diego Costa for El Shaarawy when Costa was 89 or 90, but pulled out of it luckily. El Shaarawy wont progress at AC Milan in their current form, and I think he has stagnated a bit too. Auba definitely the one that is safer and more likely to rise to at least 91.

tbh, I'm surprised Auba didn't rise to 91 this time around. Decent first season for Dortmund. But then they were very harsh on Dortmunds players, i'm still utterly bemused on how Sokratis didn't rise. One of lifes mysteries!

I've also noticed that I have 20 Germans at Forest :nervous:

tbh, I'm surprised Auba didn't rise to 91 this time around. Decent first season for Dortmund. But then they were very harsh on Dortmunds players, i'm still utterly bemused on how Sokratis didn't rise. One of lifes mysteries!

I've also noticed that I have 20 Germans at Forest :nervous:

Wow. The most I have of any one nationality is 10 I think.

I've taken over as manager in the new league at AC, so I felt it was best to accept the offer Zarlak made. With an big wad of cash of course.
:D

If it turns out to be much better for you in the long run, I'll salute you. Aubameyang is the safe option, and I've a team to build. 6m is peanuts, but it's helpful.

If it turns out to be much better for you in the long run, I'll salute you. Aubameyang is the safe option, and I've a team to build. 6m is peanuts, but it's helpful.

Hardly peanuts, it buys you a 86/87 rated 20/21 aged player. You can do a fair bit with 6m in the right hands.

You've got the better deal by some distance frankly.

Reactions: Damien