Gaming The SM RedCafe League

I'll give this a go, won't hold up against the bigger teams mind.

GK - Alphonse Areola - 21/84
LB - Declan John - 18/80
CB - Eder Alvarez Balanta - 21/85
CB - Eric Dier - 20/83
RB - John Flanagan - 21/85
CM - Will Hughes - 19/85
CM - Jose Rodriguez - 19/84
CAM - Ravel Morrison - 21/85
RAM - Kevin Volland - 20/89
LAM - Saido Berahino - 20/84
ST - Romelu Lukaku - 21/90

That's the strongest team I can put together with all players being eligible for the youth squad. Also mentions go to the Murphy twins, Jack Grealish & Bertrand Traore.

Manchester United XI to lose to @BarneyLFC's Liverpool:

xV2svp0.png

I'll give this a go, won't hold up against the bigger teams mind.

GK - Alphonse Areola - 21/84
LB - Declan John - 18/80
CB - Eder Alvarez Balanta - 21/85
CB - Eric Dier - 20/83
RB - John Flanagan - 21/85
CM - Will Hughes - 19/85
CM - Jose Rodriguez - 19/84
CAM - Ravel Morrison - 21/85
RAM - Kevin Volland - 20/89
LAM - Saido Berahino - 20/84
ST - Romelu Lukaku - 21/90

That's the strongest team I can put together with all players being eligible for the youth squad. Also mentions go to the Murphy twins, Jack Grealish & Bertrand Traore.

Nice collection of players there. Will be interesting to see what happens to Will Hughes and Ravel this summer.

1-0 win over West Brom in the new league and United lost 6-2 so yeah :D 11 points clear with 6 games to go - next one being against United. Even if I lose that, I'd expect to still win the league. Would take a bottle job bigger than Big-Oranje last season to not win the title now.

Beat Bolton 3-2. I'm in the top 10!! After 2 weeks moving away from teh relegation zone, after 4 weeks stuck in it.

You have turned it around Damo! Late title challenge coming on.

League form this season while using 3-5-2: WWDLLLLWWLDL (14/36 pts)
League form this season after switch to 4-2-3-1: DWWWWW (16/18 pts) - and opposition included Darlington, Forest, Spurs and Liverpool.

Can't believe it. Thought I was doomed! Of course, things can change quick but I am optimistic.

Berardi to 87 in the new league an Sturaro to 80 in both leagues. Both changes on the cautious side.

Blackburn won their 9th game on the trot (15 unbeaten in all) to move 8 points clear. West Ham remain a point behind City in the race for top 4 in the league after a narrow win over Villa.

Scuffet with a +2 to 84. Waheeey.

They're taking forever to do the Italian review!

Wouldn't mind if they dragged it out a few more days so I can get some of my targets.

@RedSky, not sure why you were worried about the game last night. City have been abysmal this season and can't show any kind of consistency whatsoever. I'm just surprised they managed to score 3 goals.

Give me my old Sheffield Wednesday squad every time over the bunch of feckers currently turning out for me.

@RedSky, not sure why you were worried about the game last night. City have been abysmal this season and can't show any kind of consistency whatsoever. I'm just surprised they managed to score 3 goals.

Give me my old Sheffield Wednesday squad every time over the bunch of feckers currently turning out for me.

My team tend to bottle it against the big clubs that's why! I'm also in 1st and have half a dozen clubs breathing down my neck and I'm in the middle of a very tricky run of fixtures. Although, pretty much every fixture now is difficult and the easy fixture Bristol City, I bloody drew 4-4 at home... :lol:

Ah but you're forgetting one very important thing; Manchester City are not a big club.

@Damien

Thought you'd like to know that my Forest team has scored more goals at Home this season than you have done in all of your fixtures. You aren't the only one though... you're 1 of 13 other clubs.

#impressivefirepower