Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Won 8th game on the trot with Blackburn. 5 points clear at the top now.

West Ham continue patchy form with a 0-0 draw at Fulham.

Won 8th game on the trot with Blackburn. 5 points clear at the top now.

West Ham continue patchy form with a 0-0 draw at Fulham.

You should get promoted pretty easily tbh as Blackburn.

Forest remain top of Division 1, 4 weeks in a row now, top 2 for 8 weeks. Bolton have probably been most impressive, being 19th at Week 6, 10 games later only 1 point behind 1st on Week 16. Darlington are performing a glorious fall from grace after impressive early season form.

I'm up against City next, so my run at the top I think will come to an end. First I have a cup game against Reading.

You should get promoted pretty easily tbh as Blackburn.

Forest remain top of Division 1, 4 weeks in a row now, top 2 for 8 weeks. Bolton have probably been most impressive, being 19th at Week 6, 10 games later only 1 point behind 1st on Week 16. Darlington are performing a glorious fall from grace after impressive early season form.

I'm up against City next, so my run at the top I think will come to an end. First I have a cup game against Reading.

Ta muchly :p

BKiqwWN.png

United sign Horta

vitriad-ee4b.jpg

Manchester United is delighted to announce the signing of Portuguese winger Ricardo Horta on a two-season contract.

The 19 year old has played over 2,000 minutes for Vitoria Setubal this season and has been linked with moves to top Portuguese clubs.

"He is clearly a talented player," said Damien, "he has scored 6 goals in his last 13 games which is fantastic for someone just breaking through. He'll be a star. There's no doubt about that."

Horta's stats since last reviewed:
977 minutes out of a possible 1080 (90.5%)
5 goals

Setubal ended the Portuguese season 7th in the league.

Horta will wear the #77 shirt, which coincidentally is the number of players Arsenal have signed over the last season or so.

l7C4s76.png

Do many of venture on to the Forum when looking for some decent young players.

Nope. I only go on forum to see what they think one of my players will do in terms of rising.

Andre Gomes has strangely gone up 2 to 86 despite hardly playing for Benfica's first team (though he did play fairly often in Europa League).

Through to the 1/4 finals after winning on penalties against Spurs. Nice. I think it's time for my big guns to take over. Only two clubs left have stronger teams.

Through to the quarters aswell, after beating Accrington Stanley. 3-0 after my tactic slightly changing in the 60th minute. Don't remember putting the tactic in.
:lol:

Also, for anyone in league 1 or 2, I have 2 players I want to sell. Check out my list by lowest rating and they're at the top.

Sebastian Stolze the 19 year old Wolfsburg striker has agreed to join Nottingham Forest.

Wolfsburg Manager, Dieter Hecking recently said:
Sebastian has a great potential and he has already gained some experience in the men's area. I am convinced that he will make the next step in our development.

Wolfsburg Sporting Director, Klaus Allofs also added:
Sebastian is a talented player with an interesting perspective. He is one of the best strikers in his age group. We are therefore very pleased that we were able to win it for the VfL and will build him a stepwise fashion from the summer.

Hoping he'll get a few appearances next season.

I've also managed to sign David Kinsombi from Eintracht Frankfurt. He was the captain of the Mainz U19 team last season but Frankfurt poached him this summer and signed him on a free. He's a proper gamble as Frankfurt have plenty of LB choices, although i'm expecting Jung to leave this summer (mainly used at RB, but can play LB) and Oczipka is one that might also go (who's an actual LB).

I didnt even see those bids go in on Kinsombi and Stolze ffs, only says "the bid for X is accepted..." feckers SM!

I haven't gotten a raise in weeks. I thought I'd get a few that are on 87 or lower etc.
Instead, I've got some drops.

Been on this on and off since 2007, decided to give it another go. Gonna buy my own league, just a few real life mates so far. Anyone up for it?

Been on this on and off since 2007, decided to give it another go. Gonna buy my own league, just a few real life mates so far. Anyone up for it?
I'd play for sure. I was going to start my own league with some friends too, so I'll see how you set yours up and follow suit.

I'd play for sure. I was going to start my own league with some friends too, so I'll see how you set yours up and follow suit.

Ok, i'll post the details later on. Not sure whether to wait and see if we confirm Shaw before i create it!

So for those of us with plenty of youths aged 21 and under (Varun, I'm looking at you!) can you make a lineup consisting of what you think your most promising players aged 21 and under are?

Here's mine:

2oTnWkP.png

Nardi (20/83)

Aurier (21/89) Zouma (19/88) Stones (19/85) Digne (20/88)

Pogba (21/90) Goretzka (19/87)

Depay (20/87) Gotze (21/93) Markovic (20/88)

Azmoun (19/80)​
Some other notable players: Iturbe (20/86), Vilhena (19/86), Rekik (19/85), Andre Gomes (20/86)