Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Epic 4-4 draw with Arsenal!

Joke of a game though, feckin Reus out for 8 days. Constant injuries to my players

Ah thats ok, its tomorrow. Thank feck for that.

I hope they have a nicer layout so I can make spreadsheets easier

:lol:

azzez_final.jpg

:drool:

• Murara NETO (Pos: Gk, Age: 22, Rating: 85) has completed his move to Leeds United from Fiorentina.
  • Juan ITURBE (Pos: AM/Wing, Age: 18, Rating: 83) has completed his move to Leeds United from FC Porto. All other offers were turned down.
  • José Manuel PINTO (Pos: Gk, Age: 36, Rating: 87) has completed his move to Leeds United from Barcelona.
That'll do nicely.

March 15th 2012 I signed him for Leeds as one of my first signings. Two years later, we're reunited.

United sign Iturbe

0000295746.jpg

Manchester United are delighted to announce the signing of Argentinean attacker Juan Iturbe on a two-season contract.

Iturbe first signed for manager Damien in March 2012 while he was at Leeds but due to lack of game time was sold on.

"I'm delighted to welcome Iturbe back," said Damien, "he is a player I admire greatly and am glad he's getting the game time he thoroughly deserves at Hellas Verona."

Iturbe will be making his debut in Tuesday's game against Ipswich Town and will be wearing the #17 shirt.

p71yDJL.png

Predicted side to face Ipswich:

de Gea (91)

Bender (91) Papadopoulos (89) Fofana (88) Sandro (89)

McCarthy (89) Pogba (90)

Iturbe (86) Isco (91) Eriksen (90)

Balotelli (91)​

Forest sign Fernandez

26315479-sevilla-spain-march-2-2014-sevilla-fc-s-player-carlos-fernandez-during-the-meeting-between-sevilla-f.jpg

Forest have signed 17 year old Sevilla Forward Carlos Fernandez. Carlos played 201 minutes this season and completed the last two games of the season.