Gaming The SM RedCafe League

I was in bed with my gf who came to visit and only remembered about the game at around 12. Obviously couldnt get up to change the team :(. Lost 2-1 to City.

I was in bed with my gf who came to visit and only remembered about the game at around 12. Obviously couldnt get up to change the team :(. Lost 2-1 to City.
This bit of information was key to the post.

Reus is 94!! 1! 1!!!! 111

Expect a similar reaction to RS with Firmino getting his deserved plus 1.

Landed another lad too. Andrija Balic. Linked heavily with spurs. I do like my serb and Croatia youths.

Expect a similar reaction to RS with Firmino getting his deserved plus 1.

Aouil.gif

This bit of information was key to the post.

Yep it was. That's why there's no way I could have gotten up and switched on the lappy to make the change. Knew my cup team was about to face City :mad:

M'baye went up 4 as well to 84!
I bought M'baye when he was 75. Later, I reluctantly let him go in what was by far the worst transfer I've ever made. Nobody could have predicted that sequence of events, but still it doesn't take away the pain. :(

I wouldn't have let him go if had more money or some other player of equal value. I swapped him and someone else for Vladimir Weiss, a player on the rise. But how was I supposed to know that the best Slovakian player in the WC Qualifiers and one of the star performers in Olympiacos' CL campaign would suddenly have a brain fart and feck off to Qatar?

Stupid thing accepting the bids early. My offer was put in around 2.30pm so there should have been another two hours to go before bids were accepted.

@Mr Anderson changed his bid on Veljkovic even later than that yet his offer was accepted before/at the same time as ours - both before the Michu deal was completed :mad:

I got extremely lucky. Took a gamble too and reduced my bid so I spent less

Also snapped up Martin Odegaard and Yann Sommer. Andrija Balic arrived yesterday.

Manchester United team to face Hull City tonight

de Gea (91)

Rafael (91) Papadopoulos (89)* Ramos (95) Aurier (89)

Clasie (88) McCarthy (89)*

Ronaldo (98) Gotze (93) Lacazette (89)

Messi (99)

*Pogba (90) and Fofana (88) will both come on for McCarthy and Papadopoulos at the 45' mark.
Manchester United team to face Ipswich Town on Tuesday

de Gea (91)

Bender (91) Papadopoulos (89) Fofana (88) Sandro (89)

McCarthy (89) Ucan (85)*

Bebe (82) Isco (91) Eriksen (90)

Balotelli (91)

*I was going to play Clasie but just remembered he's cup tied.​

Jedvaj finally makes his full debut for Roma... out of position at right back.

Reaction on twitter:

Interessante opstelling.. Alleen Jedvaj op RB is nogal gay pic.twitter.com/qbJt942IY0
Translation: Interesting setup .. Only Jedvaj on RB is pretty gay

Damn i want to see jedvaj at cb not rb garcia

I think Jedvaj is gonna be good, call me crazy

Jedvaj slowly build up his confidence. It takes time to adapt to Serie A, he is ready now.

Jedvaj (19 años) otro diamante de la cantera croata en bruto, junto con Halilović. Min.23, 0-0
Translation: Jedvaj (19 years) Croatian another diamond in the rough quarry along with Halilović. Min.23, 0-0

FORZA ROMA! Feliz de verle a mi jugador #Jedvaj
Translation: FORZA ROMA! Happy to see my player # Jedvaj

Sejauh ini jedvaj bermain apik dan tidak canggung bergabung dgn para senior
Translation: So far jedvaj playing nicely and not awkward to join with the seniors

Jedvaj......ma allora l avevamo comprato davvero!!?!?!?
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
#apparizioni #GenoaRoma
Translation: Jedvaj ...... but then we bought the really!?!?!? # appearances # GenoaRoma

Jedvaj me sta sul cazzo, troppo svogliato
Translation: Jedvaj me is the shit, too lazy

mi sta piacendo molto! jedvaj non male!
Translation: I'm liking it very much! jedvaj not bad!

Jedvaj invece poco presente nel gioco
Translation: Jedvaj rather little in the game

Jedvaj si è visto molto poco.
Translation: Jedvaj we have seen very little.

---- Jedvaj Booked ------

Jedvaj va a ser un verdadero jugón, portento físico y mucha clase. A ver si progresa en la Roma.
Translation: Jedvaj going to be a real gamer, physical marvel and classy. See if progresses in Rome.

va detto che jedvaj lo vedo bello ignorante
Translation: it must be said that jedvaj I see beautiful ignorant

Gosto do Jedvaj, acho que ainda vai ser um bom defensor, mas hoje falhando de forma boba em alguns lances fáceis. Precisa se concentrar.
Translation: Jedvaj like, I think it will still be a good defender, but today failing silly way some easy throws. Need to focus.

jedvaj mani di forbice
Translation: jedvaj Scissorhands

Jedvaj's doing fine. Had some stupid fouls here and there,though.

Dispiace dirlo, ma per me con Ljiajic e Jedvaj se potemo pure saluta' qui.
Translation: Sorry to say, but for me with Ljiajic and Jedvaj if potemo also hails' here. < I'm assuming that isn't good.

Jedvaj == Centre back with quick foot

Ora ho capito perché Jedvaj non giocava mai...
Translation: Now I understood why Jedvaj never played ...

Jedvaj er uferdig, men tar ansvar og gjør det greit.
Translation: Jedvaj is unfinished, but take responsibility and make it right.

Lukasz could be a massive and athletic keeper, while Jedvaj looks every bit the real deal. Two more impressive prospects for Roma

Jedvaj not ready for first team

male. Non è il suo ruolo ma non ha mai spinto, in difesa niente di che e pochissima personalità. 5.
Translation: bad. It is not his role, but he never pushed, nothing in defense of that and very little personality. 5.

Quotes from Jedvaj: "Non sono contento del risultato. Buona la mia prestazione. Posso giocare sia centrale sia terzino. Il mio futuro è qui"
Translation: "I'm not happy with the result. Good my performance. Both central and I can play quarterback. My future is here"

Article: JEDVAJ – There must be a reason why the young Croatian defender had only played a bunch of minutes in the last meeting against the Grifoni. The former Dinamo Zagreb didn’t leave his mark on the match and still has a lot to learn before competing for a first-team spot.

------

So yeah, not good.