The RedCafe Boxing Thread

Each to their own, I always find him fr more interesting than most other people interviewed in the sport but fair enough if you don't.

As annoying as he can be, he is right about Mcgregor. He needs to accept being the B-side and take the fight against Floyd.

That fight was great while it lasted. Lemieux has serious power.

Was worried for Stevens....thank goodness he's ok. Devastating KO.

GGG schooled Lemieux. Don't think Jacobs has a cat in hell's chance.

A fantastic insight into GGG, on this weeks Tale of th Tape podcast from special guest Michael Montero. A fantastic listen.

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/11396914?utm_medium=widget&utm_term=episode_title&utm_source=user:8121467

Pod home: http://www.theboxingrant.com/

Paulie Malignaggi is a United fan. And seems like he does actually know his stuff.

This fight gonna be lit! Have GGG winning it but if he gets tagged as he did against Brook it will be tricky for him.

This fight gonna be lit! Have GGG winning it but if he gets tagged as he did against Brook it will be tricky for him.

He walked through Brook punches as he knew they wouldn't hurt him. The Lemieux fight and the way he rendered him totally impotent tells you everything you need to know. Jacobs doesn't stand a chance IMO.

He walked through Brook punches as he knew they wouldn't hurt him. The Lemieux fight and the way he rendered him totally impotent tells you everything you need to know. Jacobs doesn't stand a chance IMO.

Totally with you on this, Jacobs is a puncher, but nowhere need Golovkins insane power. Only chance he has is if GGG takes him too lightly and he gets a massive shot on target

I give him more chance than Lemieux/Brook, but GGG is of course the overwhelming favourite.

GGG tonight should be brilliant, you have to feel if he wins tonight and then beats BJS he'll move up if the Canelo fight doesn't happen - would be a massive shame. The undercard tonight will be interesting too, wins for Gonzalez and Cuadras would definitely build interest for the rematch.

Is boxnation free on Sky yet if you have bt sport?

Customers who subscribe to the BT Sport Pack on the Sky platform will receive BoxNation (SD only) as part of their subscription package. The only way to watch BoxNation in HD on the Sky platform is with a BoxNation subscription.

Expect Golovkin to outbox Jacobs (who has a suspect defence). I'm going for a stoppage in the 6th.

Canelo will probably fight Lemieux in September and then Golovkin next May.

Cheers boss. Will head downstairs after this one then.

If anyone has a good stream I'd appreciate a pm. First 5 rounds were immense in this but can't see a thing anymore- good for Andy Lee to get some rust off earlier tonight too.

Wow what a fight. Rungvisai can take a punch alright. Thai people are fecking nails. Gonzalez's face looks like a busted tomato.

Fight of the year so far? I feel bad for anyone who didn't stay up for that :D The respect before & after every round just sums up to me what boxing should be about.