The MMA thread

Was playing football but now I'm tuning in.

Missed much?
First fight was a bit of a banger, Leal put on a great show for a late replacement and got rewarded with a dodgy decision against him. Hopefully the crowd livens up a bit too, I know it's still early in the prelims but it's not even Apex level at the moment in terms of atmosphere/attendance.

First fight was a bit of a banger, Leal put on a great show for a late replacement and got rewarded with a dodgy decision against him. Hopefully the crowd livens up a bit too, I know it's still early in the prelims but it's not even Apex level at the moment in terms of atmosphere/attendance.

hahah No Muslim fighter will lose a decision in Abu Dhabi. A classic.

Yeah, the saudi crowd sucks, hopefully they wake up for the main card.

You haven't missed Chris Barnett's walk out.

Uff, feeling relieved :lol:

The damage and fatigue in that last round was ridiculous, both guys just refused to give in.

There’s a bit of a good versus evil feel tonight. Bobby getting choked out and Max getting knocked out would be a bit of a heartbreaker

Wish every UFC event was at this time. Not having to sit up to stupid o clock is a treat.

Lovely finish from Shara. Ankalaev to get the finish in this fight.

Rakic should sack his coaches who told him he was up 2-0.
With how erratic judging is it amazes me that they feel they can confidently tell their fighters things like that, the only time it seems to work is the other way around and to tell a fighter they're behind and need a big round/finish.

With how erratic judging is it amazes me that they feel they can confidently tell their fighters things like that, the only time it seems to work is the other way around and to tell a fighter they're behind and need a big round/finish.
feck knows, especially considering who hes facing and where it is