The MMA thread

The lightweight division is ridiculous, full of absolute monsters.. and Paddy.

Came here to post this. Feck’s sake. He’s no age. The absolute slugfest with Forrest Griffin was one of the main reasons I first took an interest in MMA.
Same reason for me and many others. When my friends want to get into it and ask for recommendation fights, that's one of the ones I suggest.

Came here to post this. Feck’s sake. He’s no age. The absolute slugfest with Forrest Griffin was one of the main reasons I first took an interest in MMA.
a fight that some would argue was pivotal in getting ufc more tv time and helping it become what it is today, RIP

Bellator vs Rizin on BBC3 at the moment, interesting to see MMA in a ring, changes the grappling exchanges by the looks of it.

What a scumbag. Heard he's grovelling now.

Probs gonna say something like "umm I was drunk and thought she was Wanderlei in a dress" and the MMA media will believe it for those credentials.

Need Ariel Helwani take on this though :D

Obviously booze filled endeavor. The woman does throw the first punch but after that he just bear slaps her :lol:

Obviously booze filled endeavor. The woman does throw the first punch but after that he just bear slaps her :lol:
Looking at it, she tried to walk away and Dana lays hands on her first. There’s nothing. Here that technically let’s Dana get away with it. He physically restrained her then slapped her back then refused to let her leave again.
MMA image is so shit at the moment

Will be interesting to see how Ari Emmanuel and the pitchfork brigade on Twitter will process this.

Will he make an appearance at the next presser or will they hide him away for a bit? Huge stain on himself and therefore the public image of the UFC though.

It's already off the ESPN headlines list. His media buddies and partners will do their best to kill the story. Even the tmz guys went easy on him in the short clip I saw.