The Biden Presidency

They're paying to firm up the logicistics of chip supplies. Divesting from China and other areas. It's a lot more than 200bn, too. Closer to 500bn if you put the two schemes together. 85k jobs is likely for this year, is the caveat. Over eight years, could be 500k within a given sector or exponential. Hard to judge immediately.

It was obvious that the GOP was going to start trial type movements against Biden. Especially after Trump with Trump as nominee, almost certain, if not done, given polls, in 2024. Dems asked for it by doing it within the campaign period. Or they did it before the GOP could do it to them. Neither is going to prison, each is a joke-proceeding, but it's how American politics, of late, tends to operate. Farcical (at federal level).

Remarkable that Bartiromo is still employed at Fox (I'm guessing Murdoch likes her). Also, Mace is a total charlatan. She goes on CNN and talks moderate, then goes on Fox to suck up to the Maga base.
I think I would though. I’d hate myself afterwards defo.

Remarkable that Bartiromo is still employed at Fox (I'm guessing Murdoch likes her). Also, Mace is a total charlatan. She goes on CNN and talks moderate, then goes on Fox to suck up to the Maga base.

If her conversations with Bannon are anything to go by, Bartiromo is mentally ill and actually believe the election lies, not a sure thing its all an act.

But yeah, either way, its surprising that she still has her job.

When are the Dems opening an investigation in Kushner and Ivanka? If the Rs think this is so important then certainly billions of dollars worth of gifts and evasion should get attention again as well. Criminal conduct should obviously be investigated but going for kids and granddaughters just seems to highlight the straws they're grasping for.

Of course they would not consider it. What kind of message would that send if the White House chose the other direction, especially after what TFG did before?
In a way it's sad they even have to make that statement though isn't it. But looking at the previous administration unfortunately the logical has to be said.

Does Kamala Harris still exist by the way? I don't think I've heard her name in over a year.

Does Kamala Harris still exist by the way? I don't think I've heard her name in over a year.

This is only one example of why people don't trust her to take over if something happens to Joe. Considering that the VP has more power since Dick Cheney was around, one would expect more visibility from Kamala Harris.

Last edited:
Are you actually using x.com? The forum embed doesn't seem to work for it yet.

Well now that doesn't work either so feck it all.

I’m copying from the app as normal. Don’t know why it keeps using that website. Maybe reinstalling the app might work or it could bring the whole X house of cards down. Fingers crossed.

I’m copying from the app as normal. Don’t know why it keeps using that website. Maybe reinstalling the app might work or it could bring the whole X house of cards down. Fingers crossed.

Ah well that will be it I bet, the app. I just use the website, at least when I have something that goes in here.

What's weird though is that my post quoted in your post has a working embed, but if I go to the last page none of the tweets show up. It has to be a problem on my side (blocking cookies or whatever), but then why does it show up in the quote? Makes no sense.