The Biden Presidency

Everyone knows who brought the cocaine in the white house, every guest is checked before they get inside except the family members, that's ridiculous how far the media go to protect Biden.
images

Remember this gem they dropped on us earlier this year? They do seem to love their drive bys…

So since all European countries are bending over to this administration and not realizing (the people not the politicians) we are actually close to a WW3? Knowing Russia in December before the invasion of Ukraine, the ruskies asked for a meeting about keeping Ukraine out of NATO and move some NATO bases away from their borders from former Soviet "satellites" and US just ignored. They planned to take the Nord Stream Pipeline even before the invasion which we have videos not only from Biden but other officials saying just that. I knew this administration is very corrupted but never expected countries like UK, France and Germany had their politicians wrapped and controlled by US. Orange man was bad and now I understand why, he wanted peace which is bad business for the defense mega corporations so lets have a war in Europe and at same time scare the American people about the Chinese with hot air balloons (like they don't have satellites to spy on US or even just use Google maps).
People need to understand soon NATO steps in Russia territory they will not use tanks or their army but missiles and will be the end of the north hemisphere.

Everyone knows who brought the cocaine in the white house, every guest is checked before they get inside except the family members, that's ridiculous how far the media go to protect Biden.

I would rather check this guy with the way he looks like a cokehead in front of the camera every day.

don%20jr.png

Tell me you've never seen a gram of cocaine in a baggie without saying you've never seen a gram of cocaine in a baggie.

Ohh @barros :lol:

If anyone is wondering, he's absolutely 100% serious, but don't expect him to back up his argument with anything other than right wing conspiracy theories or bullshit talking points.

Ohh @barros :lol:

If anyone is wondering, he's absolutely 100% serious, but don't expect him to back up his argument with anything other than right wing conspiracy theories or bullshit talking points.
I'll disappear for a couple of months and then leave another comment.

Interesting reply from "Spank Flaps" at the bottom of the page, conspiracy realm but perhaps plausible.

" The way I heard it from Hal Sparks (I don’t know his sources offhand but he sounds pretty confident) was that the KGB/GRU in Ukraine hacked Hunter’s ICloud and downloaded all the contents.
Then they mixed in loads of fake dirt with the real ICloud data, made a new laptop hard-drive image of the combined fake and real data, and then sold the (fake) laptop hard-drive to Guiliani for $3 million. "

Interesting reply from "Spank Flaps" at the bottom of the page, conspiracy realm but perhaps plausible.

" The way I heard it from Hal Sparks (I don’t know his sources offhand but he sounds pretty confident) was that the KGB/GRU in Ukraine hacked Hunter’s ICloud and downloaded all the contents.
Then they mixed in loads of fake dirt with the real ICloud data, made a new laptop hard-drive image of the combined fake and real data, and then sold the (fake) laptop hard-drive to Guiliani for $3 million. "
No idea if this is true or not but if it is they sold themselves short, Rudi would have splashed out a lot more than $3 million

that sharp-ish fall ~8 months in is hte afghan withdrawal, after which has numbers have never recovered into +ve territory

post-Obama, during that period, these are basically normative approval ratings. It speaks to the division, failure of the ballot, generally, in American politics, but also elsewhere. America is just the most divided. Not since Obama's beginning has a president had positive, consistently above 50% approval ratings, and then right at the end when the economic siutation began to rebound. I don't see it turning around any time soon seeing the trajectory the states (international) are taking: preferring to double down on dead neoliberalist population control (implicit, symbolic, not forceful) mechanisms rather than addressing the actual underlying problems.

Ooh that's going to go well for them.

Just makes it obvious he was just trying to obstruct his indictment by pretending to be a whistleblower. Will House Republicans accept that and refer him to DOJ for lying to Congress? Absolutely not. They’ll just pretend to believe that Biden is targeting a whistleblower.

Just makes it obvious he was just trying to obstruct his indictment by pretending to be a whistleblower. Will House Republicans accept that and refer him to DOJ for lying to Congress? Absolutely not. They’ll just pretend to believe that Biden is targeting a whistleblower.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks to that, we have absolute gold on Morning Joe. Mika came up with the "Comer Simpson" joke.:devil::lol:

Bets are open as to what the bounty put forward by the FBI on that guy will be.