Terribly dressed footballers

I don't see what is wrong with them. For someone who is similar age it was fashion at the time everywhere, my friends were wearing similar clothes and they were not footballers on lot more money. It is actually compliment how normal they were, firmly on the ground, unlike those three @WeePat posted. Different times now, social media, huge wages at very young age...
Conclusion: I guess as normal you dress better player you are. As more ridiculous you fashion sense is, that how big celebrity you are.. That is difference between us then and us now. We had players now we have celebrities, stars.

Or maybe, I am old fashioned, or have no fashion sense, or just have humongous dislike for this United.

Conclusion 2: I am just old. Just remembered it is my day today. Off to a bar, while being dressed like a macaw parrot.

Neville looks like Richard Hammond here :lol:

Bellerin is a cool bastard. He nailed the whacky fashion show look.

Davies tries to but looks like he's in fancy dress.

Neville looks like Richard Hammond here :lol:
I keep seeing this.

S1-Jeremy-Clarkson-James-May-et-Richard-Hammond-sont-de-retour-353237.jpg

No well balanced person judges someone n how they’re dressed. If I didn’t have to conform And was worth 7 figures and earning oodles of cash I’d dress like that every now and again. Because why the feck not.

Well this is patently false, people are judged by how they dress consciously and unconsciously every single day to the extent that what your clothing can project dictates 'fashion' and what should not be worn for reasons beyond fashion. There are things you can wear that could be ruinous to your reputation and livelihood, for example. Not only that but it's quite a leap to suggest conformity is something id encourage to any significant degree. I personally couldn't take any man completely seriously if he sat opposite me wearing that and there's a zero percent chance im in a significant minority

Make a thread for well dressed ones.

Off Topic: How do you paste pictures on the CAF?

That Tom Davies bathrobe thing is great. Not to be worn in public, but great.

Are you? Nothing wrong with it. But if seeing DCL dressed up has given you an unexpected tingle, that’s ok.
:lol:

It hasn't made me tingle, unexpectedly or otherwise. I'm no fashion buff, but I think his stuff looks both (relatively) stylish and genuinely provocative. Most of the rest tries too hard to be "casual" and ends up looking nothing of the sort.

what's wrong with this? pretty dope coat and nice shoes.

Nearly everything. While the shoes are nice, the pants are an abomination. And the coat has potential but the fit is atrocious. It makes him look like a walking bell (end). So narrow at the top it makes him look like he’s had his shoulders removed, and so wide at the bottom as to make it look like a ball gown.

The high hem is intentional and the boot cut tapering of the pants fits nicely with the cut of the coat. There is 100% nothing tacky or weird about that.

Caf just doesn't know how to dress.
I don’t doubt it was intentional. Doesn’t make it look any better though.

Nearly everything. While the shoes are nice, the pants are an abomination. And the coat has potential but the fit is atrocious. It makes him look like a walking bell (end). So narrow at the top it makes him look like he’s had his shoulders removed, and so wide at the bottom as to make it look like a ball gown.
The fit is intentional and makes sense even if you don't like it. Nothing wrong with it all. Just out of your league.

I don’t doubt it was intentional. Doesn’t make it look any better though.
Anyone with a basic sense of style understands that's not a bad look. I personally wouldn't wear it b/c of my body type but its been around for years and I see it around NYC all the time.

The high hem is intentional and the boot cut tapering of the pants fits nicely with the cut of the coat. There is 100% nothing tacky or weird about that.

Caf just doesn't know how to dress.

We know it's intentional. Still looks terrible.

I know how to dress and making sure my inseam is the correct length is a big part of that.

Agree with @simonhch, I wouldn't wear that coat without significant tailoring, either.

Yeah, that was my take on it too.

Walking bell - clearly. Or possibly dressed by an idiot girlfriend who paid no attention to how he'd actually look wearing that combo.

Anyone with a basic sense of style understands that's not a bad look. I personally wouldn't wear it b/c of my body type but its been around for years and I see it around NYC all the time.
I wouldn't look to the Americans for my fashion tips personally.

We know it's intentional. Still looks terrible.

I know how to dress and making sure my inseam is the correct length is a big part of that.

Agree with @simonhch, I wouldn't wear that coat without significant tailoring, either.
Nah bruh. Inseams aren't supposed to be one type of way. They can be more tapered, straight, or boot cut depending on the look. It's clear the boot cut jeans are supposed to align with the cut of the coat. The hem is high (w/o socks) to accentuate that juxtaposition. I'm not even that into fashion and even I can tell that.