Terribly dressed footballers

IMG_20181123_043452.jpg
Looks a right cnut in that gear.

To be fair, manky jean bottoms were definitely a thing. I had a few pairs where the denim had worn away completely where it would drag under my heel. Thems were the days!

Bootcut jeans were fun in Dublin. They'd soak up water halfway to your knee on a good day.

To be fair, manky jean bottoms were definitely a thing. I had a few pairs where the denim had worn away completely where it would drag under my heel. Thems were the days!
I remember apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur (with the fur)

Is Calvert-lewin gay?

not anything wrong that of course but the clothes he’s wearing almost scream it. I mean there’s dodgy fashion then there’s what he models.

I don't see what is wrong with them. For someone who is similar age it was fashion at the time everywhere, my friends were wearing similar clothes and they were not footballers on lot more money. It is actually compliment how normal they were, firmly on the ground, unlike those three @WeePat posted. Different times now, social media, huge wages at very young age...
Conclusion: I guess as normal you dress better player you are. As more ridiculous you fashion sense is, that how big celebrity you are.. That is difference between us then and us now. We had players now we have celebrities, stars.

Or maybe, I am old fashioned, or have no fashion sense, or just have humongous dislike for this United.

Conclusion 2: I am just old. Just remembered it is my day today. Off to a bar, while being dressed like a macaw parrot.

What a fecking team man...
Totally with you, those jeans were normal back then. Even now, jeans and a jacket would be perfectly fine, instead of the horror we see nowadays. Has anyone posted Brandon with his BW pendant yet!

Is Calvert-lewin gay?

not anything wrong that of course but the clothes he’s wearing almost scream it. I mean there’s dodgy fashion then there’s what he models.
I assume so. To be fair, it’s about time we had a footballer that is properly “out”.

Can't blame them. They grew up with a childhood hero as this attention seeking whore.
reeves-supe-pose.jpg

Is Calvert-lewin gay?

He's just into his fashion. That's all there is to it really.

No excuse for being that wealthy and looking so poor. Phillips' is among the worst I've ever seen and call me shallow but itd make me reluctant to want him at United in a world where hes good enough. No especially well balanced man wears that

No well balanced person judges someone n how they’re dressed. If I didn’t have to conform And was worth 7 figures and earning oodles of cash I’d dress like that every now and again. Because why the feck not.

Is Calvert-lewin gay?

Are you? Nothing wrong with it. But if seeing DCL dressed up has given you an unexpected tingle, that’s ok.