Tennis 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
So amazing from Fed. Kyrgios's reaction was so funny!:lol:

Some fun points between the two in this game.

This is rather peaceful match compared to last year's excessions in Indian Wells (or Miami, not sure ) Even Mirka joined the booing then.

Fed's kids are so cute! The little boys not quite sure what's going on:lol:

Disappointing match really. Became a non event pretty much as soon as Federer held that long game at 3-3 in the opening set.

Millman for Federer in R4 so as good a draw as he could hope for. Djokovic has Gasquet and then Pouille or Sousa so almost certainly to play each other in the QFs.

Fun match I thought - some very nice shotmaking, especially in the last set. Fed was pretty terrible in the first set, then great in the second and decent in the third, don't give him much of a chance at all against Djokovic but getting to the quarters would be better than I expected at the start of the tournament.

Should be a fun match coming up between Zverev and Kohlschreiber.

Fun match I thought - some very nice shotmaking, especially in the last set. Fed was pretty terrible in the first set, then great in the second and decent in the third, don't give him much of a chance at all against Djokovic but getting to the quarters would be better than I expected at the start of the tournament.
You thought Federer won't make it to the QF? Nick is the only one before the QF who's remotely threatening and even he's not gone past R3 in a Slam in 3 years.

Zverev should only play the Masters and the 500 tournaments = He's the No.1 in the world.

Even if he should beat Kohlschreiber......that he struggles again against such an average player is ridicuolous :wenger:

Last edited:
Do we know when Federer's next game is? I can try and go to that depending on the timing.

Zverev should only play the Masters and the 500 tournaments = He's the No.1 in the world.

Even if he should beat Kohlschreiber......that he struggles again against such an average player is ridicuolous :wenger:
He has no excuse, he's not even losing or struggling against the right players. It makes no sense.

Zverev is out :lol:

Pathetic.

Hiring Lendl was a good call but atleast when Murray hired him he was close to winning the slams just needed that extra step in the finals.

Zverev needs to first get in the second week of a slam before worrying about that.

The reason I can’t stand him is he constantly talks a big game and it’s his given right to win slams once Fed and Nadal retire. He’s always talking about them for some odd reason.

He has no excuse, he's not even losing or struggling against the right players. It makes no sense.
Pathetic.

Hiring Lendl was a good call but atleast when Murray hired him he was close to winning the slams just needed that extra step in the finals.

Zverev needs to first get in the second week of a slam before worrying about that.

The reason I can’t stand him is he constantly talks a big game and it’s his given right to win slams once Fed and Nadal retire. He’s always talking about them for some odd reason.
Lendl should really work on his arrogant attitude.....i really like Zverev as a player but his character on the court is so wrong/bad (at Grand Slams).

Pathetic.

One of the least entertaining players to watch on the mens tour.
I rather watch a womens game with Ostapenko than watch a Zverev match.

Sabalenka is brilliant, definitely the next big women's tennis star. She is playing Kvitoka now.

Zverev :lol: Overrated and crap. Khachanov might not have the seeding of Zverev but looks a far more well rounded player.

Cilic gets a break in the 3rd. Maybe there's some fight in him.

In the crunch moments, Cilic is almost as big a choker as Berdych. 6 MP gone and just threw away the break there when serving for match.

I just heard a cracking stat on Zverev on the Tennis Podcast. In 3 of the 4 slams this season, he’s lost 6 straight games to be knocked out. That is ridiculously poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.