Ten Hag sacked | Ruud appointed Interim Manager

Oh no, that's a shame...not!

The longer it went, the longer I though he'd just ride it out and the club wouldn't pull the trigger for whatever reason.

Should've been sacked after the FA Cup so at least he could've left with a little dignity, appalling decision to give him another season, absolutely appalling.

I don't like the idea of aan interim coach. Reminds me Rangnick's era. You need a top manager.
Mancini is free.

Really liked his ideas and mentality, but ultimately he was not the right fit. All the best to him - he's given us some very happy memories so I've got no hard feelings.

Hopefully onwards and upwards from here!

Hope this is an actual interim manager and not a play by ear job

I mean he deserves it, but I didn't think they would do anything until they had the next one lined up, and I beleive that will be next summer.

I guess the hope is that Ruud can't do any worse.

The only downside will be if things don't improve, and Ruud is ruined in management before he really gets started.

I reckon having someone lined up (Xavi) is the reason they've done this now rather than the west ham result.

Ruud will get a couple of games then the new manager takes over during international break.

He won us two trophies. Bought few good players. Promoted Garnacho and Mainoo.

He deserved sack but he also deserves respect.

About time. Maybe our matches will be watchable again.

Yah Dancer

The Football was abysmal he’s won more than Arteta thou

Was always going to happen after yesterday. I think yesterday was as far as we could have let it go before reaching huge levels of incompetence as a club.

Should have been sacked much, much sooner and fair play to the club for trying to back him but ultimately it was a poor decision.

Shame it turned out this way. Inevitable really. Players should have a long hard look at themselves because their performances are no where near the standard required. INEOS flexing their muscles. On them now to appoint a manager who can get a tune out of these wasters.

@Damien any chance you can change the thread starter? Lots of people are going to miss this thread, considering who the OP is.

Liked the man but was severely out of depth. Ultimately he lasted more than he should've