Scott McTominay | Napoli

Some reports in the papers suggest that Napoli are trying to really clamp down on Scott’s diet. It does seem that players are allowed to get away with dodgy diets at United. His new/former teammate Lukaku is case in point, as he admitted to being under a much stricter regime when he went to Inter.

McTominay always looked super lean to me but I’m a slob who eats too many takeaways and not a professional athlete where fine margins in conditioning can prove pivotal.
He shouldn't play for the national team again if he doesn't tell Napoli to get fecked before downing a bottle of the bru and smashing a haggis, neeps and tatties combo

Glad he is doing well at his new club.
He will probably do better there than he did in England given the slower pace of the League.

Eriksen has scored more than he has and is better with the ball.

Not that they should be compared (they play in different positions for a start), but McT will almost certainly score more goals this season then Eriksen will for us.

Think in all comps McT will easily get double figures.

All you mofos who wanted him gone will regret it as much as releasing Blind and all the other solid squad fillers we ve let go. Could have used some of his energy and pride for the badge against Twente.

Scotty fanclub will never die.
Fecking right. On Blind too.
So the Italians invented the haggis supper?
Now I know who to thank :drool:

Some reports in the papers suggest that Napoli are trying to really clamp down on Scott’s diet. It does seem that players are allowed to get away with dodgy diets at United. His new/former teammate Lukaku is case in point, as he admitted to being under a much stricter regime when he went to Inter.

McTominay always looked super lean to me but I’m a slob who eats too many takeaways and not a professional athlete where fine margins in conditioning can prove pivotal.
This isn't quite true.

Napoli has any foreign player at risk of gaining weight due to the food available in and around Naples, Gilmour is the same.
Conte also has Lukaku change his diet at Inter due to Lukaku bulking up whilst on international duty (again not United).

This has absolutely nothing to do with diets at United.