Russian invasion of Ukraine | Fewer tweets, more discussion

That was a really dumb move from the cook turned military contractor turned mercenary turned war criminal turned coup leader turned coup bottler turned walking target.

Now, for Utkin to meet him in person, in Russia, on a plane, that's Darwin Award material right there.

Last edited:
Looks like bullet holes

Ground to air missiles are proximity burst weapons so they explode near the plane, bombarding it with shrapnel to disable as many critical systems as possible.

Unlike the movies of course where they fly up a tailpipe or into turbines.

The talk of 2 vapour trails nearby says SAM site to me....somone must have been "careless" and not recognised his plane!

Given the way these missiles work this may be the first time that a window blew through the enemy of Putin rather than the other way rouund.

Sucks for the crew of three to be collateral damage in this. Sure, they might have taken up work for the Wagner group, but surely under the assumption that they wouldn't be in the line of fire.

How about... Don't fly by plane? I'm surprised it took this long.

You really think he would have been safer in another transport? He was a dead man walking the second he challenged Putin.

This is the textbook example of why you don't half ass a coup after getting cold feet. You either win or die trying. What a monumental dumbass

I don't really think so. The deal included Wagner to move to Belarus, which simply wasn't done. Lukashenko would have reason to worry if this incident happened in Belarus, but it didn't.
Yes, for all we can see here, Prigozhin didn't do the supposed deal. Instead of laying low in Belarus he was welcoming African leaders and making TikTok videos in Mali.

We don't know what their so called deal was, but for the publicly released info , none of it happened except some training camps in Belarus.

The current situation on the southern front. Ukraine managed to penetrate the heavily mined first line of defense and widen the gap. They took Robotyne yesterday and this allows them to threaten the second line. Let's hope the Russians only mined the first line so heavily, so it gets easier from now on. We'll know in the coming weeks.
F4Q8jrDWUAA98As

Last edited:
All these beta little men in their telegram groups, talking about waiting and silence, discussing next moves, they're all so sad.

Come across like losers, not some battle hardened super army soldiers.

Yes, for all we can see here, Prigozhin didn't do the supposed deal. Instead of laying low in Belarus he was welcoming African leaders and making TikTok videos in Mali.

We don't know what their so called deal was, but for the publicly released info , none of it happened except some training camps in Belarus.
It could even be the case that Lukashenko effectively tricked Prigozhin to stop his march and that Putin is really happy about his contribution. We just don't know.

It could even be the case that Lukashenko effectively tricked Prigozhin to stop his march and that Putin is really happy about his contribution. We just don't know.

I think all military hardliners see Lukashenko as a clown, nothing more. I really doubt someone like Prigozhin would've trusted him with anything more than just providing a temporary hotel for his Wagners.