Round of 16 | France vs Belgium | Portugal vs Slovenia

I think you mean Arsenal. Porto was from open play.

But basically, yes. He had his 2-3 better free kick seasons at United from 06-09, with some knuckleball type kicks that were on target and either went in or made for dangerous rebounds. I don't think the current generation of balls even move like that anymore, not with the same kind of technique that he used to use.
Doh! Yes that's the one I had in mind, my bad.

Portugal will probably get a penalty and Ronaldo will get his goal.

Slovenia is your average League 1 team against a PL team in an FA Cup tie at home.

They will lose in the last 10 minutes.

I'm fully braced for a goalless 120 minutes followed by penalties. Slovenia going through.

I have seen two good games from him in the CL. Other than that he’s always average. High volume passer but doesn’t control the game, side to side passes always, doesn’t impact that much, doesn’t score that much, doesn’t assist that much. Highly energetic, decent technique and runs alot. That’s about it.
Running and decent technique, feck that. I'd rather have a plodder like Casemiro, oozes class standing still in midfield.

letting Ronaldo play 90 mins, letting Ronaldo who hasn’t scored a free kick goal for Portugal since 2018 keep whacking at them.

just odd stuff

I have seen two good games from him in the CL. Other than that he’s always average. High volume passer but doesn’t control the game, side to side passes always, doesn’t impact that much, doesn’t score that much, doesn’t assist that much. Highly energetic, decent technique and runs alot. That’s about it.

Vitinha is absolute quality with the ball and he does a great job breaking up play for Portugal

Sesko plays like a inflatable balloon man. Arms and legs going in impossible directions.

Yikes, Ronaldo really has Portugal by their balls. 10 min to go and it doesn`t feel like they believe they can score.
An injury to Ronaldo would kick start their game

Please please Ronaldo don't get a yellow card. I want you on the field if you get to the quarters.

Has Martin Keown somehow not realised for the last few years linesmen wait until the attack is over before flagging for tight calls. He's moaning about them missing everything tonight the massive idiot

Ruud was right about him.

Ronaldo should no longer be on the pitch. International football though. Spineless managers and moments players