Round of 16 | France vs Belgium | Portugal vs Slovenia

The fraud takes Leao off and leaves Silva pinned to the touch line.

All of the wing play chances have entirely gone.

What's with all the Ronaldo hate on here, yes he's very arrogant, and selfish for taking everything and has the biggest ego known to man, but come on guys
Erm... I'd rather not

In all seriousness though, no hate from me, I just think he needs to accept he's not the player he used to be and needs to realize that his insistence on being the main man and continuing to start every game is holding his national team back.

Portugal didn’t look great before but Martinez substitutions have managed to make them worse

How come that a great passer like Fernandes is struggling this much to provide a good ball? This is shocking.

Has Martin Keown somehow not realised for the last few years linesmen wait until the attack is over before flagging for tight calls. He's moaning about them missing everything tonight the massive idiot
He's been getting on my tits all night.

I still can't believe this is accepted among the rest of the squad. this is Portugal ffs, not Lithuania or Finland. they shouldn't put the whole tournament in risk just because Ronnie wants to score goals.

The football on show in this tournament as been atrocious. Has anyone watched the copa America? If so is that better than this rubbish
I wouldn’t say it’s better. But it’s more entertaining imo. European teams are more tactically and physically competent from top to bottom, but that also means we have more matches where teams cancel each other out.

Shoddy defending gives more scoring chances for the neutrals to rejoice in

Is Southgate managing everyone except Spain, Austria and Germany at these Euros?

Portugal winning the game is a secondary consideration. Ronaldo getting a goal is what really matters.
Not even that. Ronaldo playing at a Euros or a World Cup marking time is what really matters. He'll be the first footballer to have played in 7 or 8 Euros. It's like winning it.

Meh going out with the missus. I can't be bothered watching the rest of this crap. At least I'll have some luck later.

Portugal need to pray for a red card to Ronaldo - it'll make them a better team.

He's on a booking from the group stages so yeah someone needs to have a word with Slovenia player to wind him up as probably will benefit Portugal more in the long run.

I still can't believe this is accepted among the rest of the squad. this is Portugal ffs, not Lithuania or Finland. they shouldn't put the whole tournament in risk just because Ronnie wants to score goals.
Do you really believe that Portugal are looking poor because of Ronaldo?!

Has Martin Keown somehow not realised for the last few years linesmen wait until the attack is over before flagging for tight calls. He's moaning about them missing everything tonight the massive idiot
I absolutely hate this about commentators. Quite a few of them still complain about the linesman not flagging straight away. They're all idiots.

I’ve been multi tasking with work and footy here and work has been way more entertaining. What is this…

Martinez, Southgate, Tedesco, Koeman, there's just an overload of terrible managers at this Euro. How the feck is Roberto Martinez managing this squad? It's a waste.

You know what this day of football was missing? 30 more minutes